NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Adams and Ridick.

Humphries is good too. Jamies likes to spread it out. Evans will be his top target with Brate getting looks in the end zone mostly.
Went with Humpfries. I have Adams in there...

Also sat boyd due to rookie QB then Green went out and Boyd got fed. Josh Reynolds did dick. Luck also put up a turd and I had Crab legs on the bench. Hate fantasy!! LOL

Thank you Keenan Allen.

Need Adams to put up 18 tonight...

I need 13 between Tate and Jeffrey.

Not confident at all that Ill get it lol.

Damnit.... I'm down to Jules and Golden Tate for receivers because of Green's injury. Rest of my bench is RBs.

Gurley
CMC
James White
Aaron Jones
Chris Thompson
Spencer Ware

Well the fourth spot in playoffs will come down to the wire in my league. It’s me and this other guy and we’re going against each other lol. I have to beat him so we can have the same record and beat him by more then 10 points to make it through due to head to head. I lost to him earlier in the season by 9 points. It’s gonna be interesting.

Ugh, WRs in my money league are thin pickings.

Disaster. Conner injured and Hunt out right before the POs. Add that I'm matched up against a guy who has Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce.

Jaylen Samuels is listed as a RB/TE in Yahoo Fantasy.

Jaylen Samuels is listed as a RB/TE in Yahoo Fantasy.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I also read they're doing RB by committee. I got him in my money league but not sure if he's gonna start unless I get more encouraging info.

All in on Tate, Jules, and Godwin for receivers. Ugh.

Back