NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
So I have mcafferey and David johnson in rb and Chubb in flex. But I picked up ware 2 weeks ago in anticipation of the fantasy playoffs when hunt would get benched. Now I’m considering benching either Chubb or Johnson for Ware. What do y’all think???
defenitely wouldnt sit chubb. Johnson and ware is a toss up for me, i might roll the dice and go for it

thank you Kareem for being a Khunt. I picked up Ware the moment i saw the TMZ level news.

Josh Gordon Vs Minnesota's good defense

Or

DJ Moore @ the terrible Tampa Bay defense

Flex options - pick two (having a hard time deciding)

Josh Adams vs Skins
Kenyan Drake vs Bills
Humpfries vs Carolina
Josh Reynolds vs Detroit
Theo Riddick vs Rams

Have Adams and Humpfries plugged in as of now. Concerned Adams has Hip issue (monday night game) and Sproles coming back.

Flex options - pick two (having a hard time deciding)

Josh Adams vs Skins
Kenyan Drake vs Bills
Humpfries vs Carolina
Josh Reynolds vs Detroit
Theo Riddick vs Rams

Have Adams and Humpfries plugged in as of now. Concerned Adams has Hip issue (monday night game) and Sproles coming back.
Adams and Ridick.

Humphries is good too. Jamies likes to spread it out. Evans will be his top target with Brate getting looks in the end zone mostly.

I have thielen and aj green in wr. Im a little nervous about playing green tho because of the possibility of reaggravating his toe and having a back up qb. I have humphries in my bench. So my question, green or humphries? It’s PPR btw.

Ekeler @ Pitt
or
Ware @ Oak

I'm in the same boat for my flex PPR league. I'm leaning towards Ekeler since the coach said he's going to be an every-down back. I don't think you can go wrong with either guy though.

I have thielen and aj green in wr. Im a little nervous about playing green tho because of the possibility of reaggravating his toe and having a back up qb. I have humphries in my bench. So my question, green or humphries? It’s PPR btw.

I'd roll with Green, he'll be looking to make a statement after sitting out.

I'd roll with Green, he'll be looking to make a statement after sitting out.
Thanks I was leaning towards green. The rest of my lineup is really strong too so that should help out with the risk.

Reed or Brate? Help please, lol

Diggs is questionable to play due to his knee and I have Edelman on my bench. Should I swap?

16 fuckin points between Rodgers and RyCan.

Sony Michele or Spencer Ware?

Back