NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Looks like Chris Carson is limited. I doubt he will play today

I benched James White at the last moment this morning and used Aaron Jones. So far, so good

Need Gurley, Keenan and Crosby to score me 50 in this second half and someone to put a hit on Kittle.. or maybe @NewbZor can hype him up a little bit for me.

I’m up 18 and I have obj and he has breida. Should be a win.

I guess this is just another one of those years. Everyone best players always puts up the most retarded numbers against my team.

I knew I shouldnt play Tate. Fuck.

Good year for running backs. Lots of big numbers. It’s evens out though. TEs are also producing somewhat. Ebron found his hands in Indy

My team has officially reached a meltdown. Without it looking likely that Bell is going to return, I'd be lucky if I can grab another win before the season is over.

My team has officially reached a meltdown. Without it looking likely that Bell is going to return, I'd be lucky if I can grab another win before the season is over.
What week was your draft? Did someone draft Conner or pick him up after?

Days prior to game 1. I logged in 2 min late for the draft and was auto picked Bell for the number one pick. Conner ended up being scooped up before I could grab him

Chubb is on bye so who should I start? Jordan Howard or Doug Martin. I'm leaning Martin lol

Chubb is on bye so who should I start? Jordan Howard or Doug Martin. I'm leaning Martin lol
Martin. At least he will get carries and a few targets. The Bears hate Howard apparently.

Any other Gurley owners worried the Rams'll start resting starters?

Closest week yet. Was up by 3 points and had niners kicker vs. Barkley. Thought for sure I would lose.

Back