NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Need 71 yards from OBJ tonight. Hopefully sorry ass Eli can get him the ball.

maybe not. they're playing the falcans
But it's Eli.... he can throw it 5 but the other 65 you need has to come from OBJ running.

I need 30 points from Ryan so here's hoping for a fucking shootout.

Now I only need 30 from Ryan.

He feels too talented to do this but Gase made me cut Drake. Dude is bullheaded as fuck and it’s making Drake useless
Unfortunately I can't cut him. Too thin at RB....

I have Amari Cooper and he has been a disappointment this season. 1 big game and thats it. I want to see him in 1 game for Dallas. Allen Hurns came to Dallas and has done nothing so I'm skeptical in thinking that Dallas is the place to light a spark under struggling receivers. But then again, he is a 1st round pick and could go off at anytime. Oakland had its BYE last week and Dallas will have its this week, so Cooper had 2 straight BYE weeks.

I'm up by 44 pts, and my opponent still has Matt Ryan and Ito Smith left. Feeling a bit nervous.

I desperately need this win. I'm 1 - 5 in this league and there's only 4 playoff spots.

I'm up by 44 pts, and my opponent still has Matt Ryan and Ito Smith left. Feeling a bit nervous.

I desperately need this win. I'm 1 - 5 in this league and there's only 4 playoff spots.
I'm 4-2 in my money league and down by like 29 points with Ryan PROJECTED to get like 29.5.....

Please let him put in one of those magical 50 point games...

I know it'll buttfuck your team but I have $100 buy in for this money league.

I'm 4-2 in my money league and down by like 29 points with Ryan PROJECTED to get like 29.5.....

Please let him put in one of those magical 50 point games...

Well Matt Ryans GOING to get his points. I'm not too worried about that. I'm more worried that the Falcons might subsequently decide to make Ito the goal line threat, rather than upping Tevin Colemans usage (who's about as good as Freeman) because shits and giggles.

Well Matt Ryans GOING to get his points. I'm not too worried about that. I'm more worried that the Falcons might subsequently decide to make Ito the goal line threat, rather than upping Tevin Colemans usage (who's about as good as Freeman) because shits and giggles.
Ito is on my bench. Decided to hold him a week to see how he does as my starting RBs are Gurley and CMC.

Ito is on my bench. Decided to hold him a week to see how he does as my starting RBs are Gurley and CMC.
Tevin usually gets a solid amount of pt even when Freeman is playing, so I'd hope they would just make him the main guy for now. It'll be hard to tell how much they use Ito. I'm just hoping they don't use him as a RB/WR like they do with Coleman and Freeman. But knowing the Falcons, they'll probably try to.

Fuck my team. Up by 2 this night with Ito Smith and Engrahm vs ATLs kicker.

Still up by two and not feeling this....

4th QTR prevent D and that BS TD at the end cost me my game. Opponent had Barkley, OBJ and Coleman. FML.

Oh well...5-2 still in that league and team set up well so long as Gronk plays and does something moving forward.

I needed 9.8 points from Dalton Sunday night to win. Lost by 1.

Luck was on my bench.

<GOT4>

I would say no unless the rest of your team is cans.

Hahah. Sounds about right. Have TY and Shepard as my other WRs. Coleman is my RB2, rolling the dice with Jalen Richard at flex. Cans indeed!

Hahah. Sounds about right. Have TY and Shepard as my other WRs. Coleman is my RB2, rolling the dice with Jalen Richard at flex. Cans indeed!
Coleman is a solid RB2 imo. I'd rather keep gurely tbh.

Back