NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
No, at least not til you see Howard this week. If he doesn't perform this week, you can get worried about him, but Howard has always been a gamescript fantasy asset, and this week should be a good gamescript for him where he hangs 20+.

Which side do you favor in this deal?

Brate (@ATL) or Olson (@WSH)?

As of right now it looks like Olson is good to go for Sunday.

Brate, so long as OJ Howard is out (he's listed as Questionable now, but was originally expected to miss 1-2 more weeks). If OJ suits up, play Olson.

@Falsedawn You should have accepted that trade for Barkley when you had the chance.

He's been so much better than I expected given his shitty offense/offensive line. And Julio has been turds.

Julio has been boom or bust. I'd be doing a lot better if Fournette wasn't a hurt bitch all the damn time.

This is my first year taking over as gm of my main league and i just got a complaint. 2 guys agreed to a trade a via text that included alshon jeffrey today. Well the guy who would be giving up alshon apparently is balking after tonights game. The trade was never pushed through on the site for me to approve it so I feel like its a shitty thing but out of my hands.

edit: yeah im not gonna do anything about it.

Last edited:
Julio has been boom or bust. I'd be doing a lot better if Fournette wasn't a hurt bitch all the damn time.

I sure do like those 6 TD receptions I've gotten from my 11th round pick Calvin Ridley.

How many of those does Julio have so far?

bork1}

Stashing Wentz and Jeffrey in the Sherdog leagues starting to pay off now.

Goff or Rivers? There is bonus’s in this league for passing TDs over 40 yards.

I’m leaning Goff admittedly

gonna play Aaron jones this week?
I have Gurley, Mcgoatfrey, and White starting with fuller in my second flex spot. I want to start jones but he’d have to be over one of those proceeding 4 guys and I just can’t mental gymnastic my way to doing that.

I’d start Fuller but can’t over Edelman or Green

I’d go Goff
thats what I was admittedly leaning towards.

Gotta say, in Metal’s Sherdog league, dropping Kirk Cousins for Jameis Winston is a bold strategy.

I have Gurley, Mcgoatfrey, and White starting with fuller in my second flex spot. I want to start jones but he’d have to be over one of those proceeding 4 guys and I just can’t mental gymnastic my way to doing that.
I'm gonna test Jones out this week over White.

Missing my two best RBs this week. Alex Collins or Mike Davis?

Was that the same person that drafted miles Mikolas in the first round?
I can’t remember now. I still can’t believe that shit happened and it worked out.

James White has been money for me so far, but I'm strongly considering starting Tevin Coleman over him now that Freemans out.

Back