NFL: Dolphins @ Patriots | 2030ET 10/29

lol at the nfl experts thinking Miami will beat Pats at home after 1 big game against the terrible Texans

lol at the nfl experts thinking Miami will beat Pats at home after 1 big game against the terrible Texans

Their job is all about manipulating the masses to increase the viewer totals on behalf of their sports broadcaster. Not sure if they're getting any kickbacks from bigtime bookies, but that's just part of the bullshit that you have to understand before sinking any $$ on the dog

700 on New England plus the points.

Although they have lost their cover 3 times this year in the last minute.

Tough decision here, the ML doesn't offer enough value to go big on but NE is king of allowing the back door cover. Liking even odds on the over, might just put it there.

I can see the patriots winning this game. If they dont the dolphins should. Generally the team who scores more points by the end will win. - mikey

This isn't going to be a competitive game I don't see Miami scoring more then fourteen points.

Pats by 21.

All-in.

Pats by points. Put it in the wrong spot.

2nd half should be just as underwhelming for Miami....I didnt think winning vcash could be so boring lol

2nd half should be just as underwhelming for Miami....I didnt think winning vcash could be so boring lol

A Miami come back is highly unlikely. Pats should cruise through a win that covers the spread. Unless Miami actually scores, I am not sure it will hit the over

yea, it seems NE will play safe and sit on a 20+ point lead, keeping the over from hitting....then again, if Miami defense gives up, NE will have no choice but to turn it into a real can crush

Nah that under is safe. New england is legit trying as are the phins. Theyre defenses are both doing just enough though. The new england run defense is limiting any runs getting going.

Pats by points. Put it in the wrong spot.

I bet the difference in amount between pats outright and pats points which was 185k so i didnt have to make a new thread.

It's a trap!!!!!

Back