PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wonder who else they'll trade off.

Fuck John Fox

yeah fuck him, Donkeys should be working on a 4peat this year

Sad how one of the Goats get's constantly disrespected, especially by fans of Canchises like Oakland, sad, sad, sad indeed.

Who cares about the Bears. Thread should have been named Tyrod da Gawd.

latest

Sad how one of the Goats get's constantly disrespected, especially by fans of Canchises like Oakland, sad, sad, sad indeed.

Manning is a great Qb, he just likes to shit the bed in the playoffs.

Peyton is the fucking man. Always give him his due credit, doesn't mean there aren't criticisms as well.

And further, its hilarious you keep swinging at Oakland yet a day ago you were talking about giving up on being a Dolphin fan.

Bucs made a mistake cutting mike james... better back than rainey

Gotta give Tyrod his props. Never had a chance to shine in Baltimore.

Who cares about the Bears. Thread should have been named Tyrod da Gawd.

Going to be an awesome rematch of last year when the Raiders and Bills play for the AFC Championship.

Peyton is the fucking man. Always give him his due credit, doesn't mean there aren't criticisms as well.

And further, its hilarious you keep swinging at Oakland yet a day ago you were talking about giving up on being a Dolphin fan.

I'll never give up as a Dolphins fan, I've been through worse, was just rough that day considering the high expectation I had for this team. You and your other little Raider buddy are being extremely disrespectful and you crossed the line, Manning nor his family deserves the type of criticism he receives.

I'll never give up as a Dolphins fan, I've been through worse, was just rough that day considering the high expectation I had for this team. You and your other little Raider buddy are being extremely disrespectful and you crossed the line, Manning nor his family deserves the type of criticism he receives.

Eli's a can.

Holy white knight lol.

What makes the Mannings immune to criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back