NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you lie about this? You were pretty fucking horny watching Von and company dismantle Carolina.
That couldnt be more untrue. I wanted Can to win, but I picked the Panthers to lose.

That couldnt be more untrue. I wanted Can to win, but I picked the Panthers to lose.
I'll accept this, but I have a feeling that as you saw the game unfolding you were persuaded by the defensive performance and started voting for Denver by the end. Probably shed a tear or two watching Pey and Ware hoisting that Lombardi.

Redskins want a 3rd for Sua Cravens.

image.jpg

I'll accept this, but I have a feeling that as you saw the game unfolding you were persuaded by the defensive performance and started voting for Denver by the end. Probably shed a tear or two watching Pey and Ware hoisting that Lombardi.
Pfft, he was on board after Von's dab.

Man, the Rams are really going to sign Suh. What in the fuck.

Man, the Rams are really going to sign Suh. What in the fuck.
They are doing what I secretly wish Denver would do while fully knowing that it probably wouldn't actually work. Every time I hear of a big name free agent I want Denver to sign him, even if he is past his prime. Not saying that Suh is done, but the Rams are snatching up a bunch of big names. Will be interesting to see how it works.

Any Cardinals fans in here? Xavier Williams just signed with the Chiefs. PFF graded him as above average. Interested to see if anyone has any input.

Any Cardinals fans in here? Xavier Williams just signed with the Chiefs. PFF graded him as above average. Interested to see if anyone has any input.
Huge Cards fan here. My input is that I hope you choke on a death grass brownie and rest in piss dudaloni.

If the Rams get suh they would no doubt be the most penalized defense in the league.

They are doing what I secretly wish Denver would do while fully knowing that it probably wouldn't actually work. Every time I hear of a big name free agent I want Denver to sign him, even if he is past his prime. Not saying that Suh is done, but the Rams are snatching up a bunch of big names. Will be interesting to see how it works.
Yea, it helped them last year. And their biggest addition Peters is still young.

Yea, it helped them last year. And their biggest addition Peters is still young.
With Peters, Talib. and Suh that locker room might implode once they lose a game or it might EXPLODE with extreme explosiveness the likes of which the leeg has never seen.

Watching the Eagles win the SB was absolute torture. Still can't believe other Giants fan were rooting for those cunts just because they were playing the Pats

Would be hilarious if Suh comes to the Rams now. They should have drafted him #1 when they had the chance.

Probably would have hated life playing ina shit hole like St. Louis.

Fuck you guys. All I ever said was if the Pack weren’t in the playoffs I wouldn’t be opposed to Urlacher getting a ring and that I wouldn’t mind the Titans doing well cause I went to school with Jake Locker.
You might want to rethink that before the shareholders' meeting, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back