NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, Oakland is kinda going backwards here. But sometimes it's not a bad idea to add veteran players nearing their end to the team.

Now, would I say Suh is a good idea? That's up for a debate.

You don't think Suh can still play?

Wait, the Lions released Ebron? Their only TE worth a damn?

And looking at the rest of their (admittedly not over yet) free agency moves, either they are expecting to hit big in the draft to fill some spots, or are praying for a couple miracles to happen with players they already have.

Personally I wish they kept him

My mistake, it only dipped a bit this least season. He's still putting up decent stats, so yah he could be a damn nice addition.

Probably. Didn't his overall play drop the past few years though?

I don't watch a lot of Dolphins football but his stats are pretty much the same every year. A slight drop off in sacks but that should be expected playing on a shit dolphins team to blood think.

I doubt he signs with the raiders but who knows. Raiders have been making a bit of cap space the last few days, maybe there's a point to it.

I think he signs with Rams though. Saw a tweet that he is tight with their strength/conditions coach and he likes Wade

Haven't really heard about Suh falling off particularly he's just been playing for a middling team and he hasn't stomped on someone's skull recently so he's not getting the attention he's used to really. A tick past his prime possibly but outside of the remote possibility he ends up in Oakland at something close to a reasonable contract I think it would be fun to watch him and Aaron Donald go off.

Were criticisng the Suh potential.....? Or the team leading the NFL in drop the last several seasons looking for WR help with good hands?

Not exactly giving out big or long deals here lol.

In other news, Bruce Bruce is a poet.

Last edited:
Suh is still as big a thug as ever, that’s for sure.

Model player and face of the NFL.

Why isn't Suh talking to any of my teams? He's talking to their Titans, their Saints, their Rams, their Raiders, and their Seahawks. They all lost their last game of the season.

Why isn't Suh talking to any of my teams? He's talking to their Titans, their Saints, their Rams, their Raiders, and their Seahawks. They all lost their last game of the season.
How many teams do you have?

Fucking casual

Now, Greg, don’t sell yourself short.
Fuck you guys. All I ever said was if the Pack weren’t in the playoffs I wouldn’t be opposed to Urlacher getting a ring and that I wouldn’t mind the Titans doing well cause I went to school with Jake Locker.

Packers fans wanting the Bears to get a ring. Ive heard it all now.

Fuck you guys. All I ever said was if the Pack weren’t in the playoffs I wouldn’t be opposed to Urlacher getting a ring and that I wouldn’t mind the Titans doing well cause I went to school with Jake Locker.
Unfortunately this isn’t the most embarrassing thing you’ve posted itt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back