NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free-agency factoid:

Jets paying former Rams’ CB Trumaine Johnson $26 million this season.

Rams paying Aqib Talib, Marcus Peters, Sam Shields and Lamarcus Joyner on franchise tag a combined $25 million this season.

They’re in on Keenum for at least two years. Chubb or Nelson will make for a pretty good consolation prize.
Keenum will be back to his can status by week 4 doe.

I think the Broncans take Fitz or Ward.

Keenum will be back to his can status by week 4 doe.

I think the Broncans take Fitz or Ward.
Or he plays close to how he did last year and they win the division most likely. It’s a gamble but the contract is done. Didn’t see them drafting a guy to sit for two years.

I’d only see them taking Fitzpatrick or Ward if they trade out of the top five. Nelson is the best player in the draft and fills a huge need.

Maccagnan just put his job on the line with that trade.
And i highly doubt they traded up to take Chubb or Nelson.
And why the fuck do they sign Teddy & Mccown and then draft a franchise qb.......

Maccagnan just put his job on the line with that trade.
And i highly doubt they traded up to take Chubb or Nelson.
And why the fuck do they sign Teddy & Mccown and then draft a franchise qb.......
Cause they're the Jets?

Or he plays close to how he did last year and they win the division most likely. It’s a gamble but the contract is done. Didn’t see them drafting a guy to sit for two years.

I’d only see them taking Fitzpatrick or Ward if they trade out of the top five. Nelson is the best player in the draft and fills a huge need.
LA season repeat. Cant wait.

Wanna bag on the Jets, but a couple second round picks to get your guy is the price you have to pay. It's not like when the 49ers robbed the Bears last year.

And we all know theyll take an undeveloped can like Allen ,unless the Browns are just as boneheaded and thats entirely possible.
The Browns being boneheads is ALWAYS a safe bet. But eventually they have to break the cycle of sadness, right?

That trade... No point in signing both Teddy/McCown then trade up.

Argh.

John Brown? gone.
Tyrann Mathieu? gone.
Jaron Brown? gone.

But hey, Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon. I'd rather just have Glennon.

Surprised AZ isn't trading half the team to Denver for Jamaal Charles at this point or resigning Adrian Peterson to some stupid ass deal like Bradford.

Why not go ahead and trade Fitzgerald to a contender? Do the man a favor.

Why not go ahead and trade Fitzgerald to a contender?

He deserves to go to a team like the Pats. I can't imagine how lethal he would look with Brady throwing to him in single coverage all game long.

He deserves to go to a team like the Pats. I can't imagine how lethal he would look with Brady throwing to him in single coverage all game long.
Pats tried to trade for him years ago and Fitz chose to stay in AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back