NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it make sense for the jets to wait until draft day to make this trade? What if the giants pick the guy they are after?

Wouldn't it make sense for the jets to wait until draft day to make this trade? What if the giants pick the guy they are after?

They have to like 3 of them enough that they don't care who it is.

Also how much fucking money did they just dump on QBs this week if they knew they were gonna do this?

One of the worst trades I’ve ever seen. Jets just got fleeced!

Also how much fucking money did they just dump on QBs this week if they knew they were gonna do this?
This is why they are a garbage team

lmao @ the jets. They just traded all that for the 3rd best qb in the draft.

Bills are going to have to pay out the ass to move into the top 2.
two firsts and two seconds should do it. but now I'm not sure if they will. probably wait until draft day now.

The fact that they didn't make that trade with us makes me more certain than ever that we are drafting a QB.

One of the worst trades I’ve ever seen. Jets just got fleeced!
Meh. Moving up to a top 5 pick usually requires giving up other first round picks.

Got to keep in mind that finding a QB to win with is invaluable, and that teams have to spend a certain amount of $ anyway.

3 second round picks to move up 3 spots. Damn.

Mayfield LOOMS. Eat shit Broncans.
They’re in on Keenum for at least two years. Chubb or Nelson will make for a pretty good consolation prize.

Hope the draft goes like this:

Clowns: Darnold
Gicants: Barkley
Jets: Mayfield
Bills: Rosen (trade with clowns)

lmao @ the jets. They just traded all that for the 3rd best qb in the draft.

3rd best Qb? Have you forgotten that the Browns have the 1st pick and will fuck it up. Whoever the browns take will be the wrong pick so that should leave the jets with the 2nd or 1st best Qb, depending on if the NYG take one

Colts could get Barkley at six still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back