NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats just love them some white receivers

Jesus today has been wild. Not even officially Free Agency. Niners got a Center'Guard and Sherman so not a failure so far.

Sam Bradford to Arizona? Guy is Kevin Kolb 2.0.

200.gif

Who's going to be back up QB? Because they'll be starting by week 3.
Apparently the cards are signing Glennon to backup. I just hope the cards are looking at Bradford as a bridge until the qbof is ready. If they are in the same position in three years Keim needs to go.

Lewis and Henry
<Dana05>

In all seriousness I am pretty happy that Cousins went to Minny. Broncos aren't paying him all of that cash and he always kinda annoyed me anyways. Now if/when the Vikings suck a dick it will give me that much more joy.
Yeah, I jumped off that ship. Denver has way too many needs to sink everything into a QB.
Lol. Youd both be jerking it to his picture if Cousins signed with Denver.

Glennon looms

Apparently the cards are signing Glennon to backup. I just hope the cards are looking at Bradford as a bridge until the qbof is ready. If they are in the same position in three years Keim needs to go.

giphy.gif

Let's go ahead and get Jay Cutler too; go all out for what is likely Fitzgerald's last season.

Carr will never underthrow him because he won't make it past ten yards.
Ruthless. Turned on your best receiver the minute hes released lol.

Lol. Youd both be jerking it to his picture if Cousins signed with Denver.
Oh I would be pretty fucking pumped. Never said he wasn't a good QB, but he does kinda seem like a jerk off. Now I can let my hatred flow unabated and any stumble he or the Vikings take will be the stuff of legends due to his contract.

Ruthless. Turned on your best receiver the minute hes released lol.

I wanted him released or restructured. Same with Cobb and Clay. They command way too much money for what they produce. Guys don't stay 25 forever. I have nothing but good things to say about Jordy as a person.

With that said, I think Jordy will make a fine slot receiver somewhere. No way GB could justify paying him $12.5 million this year though.

I wanted him released or restructured. Same with Cobb and Clay. They command way too much money for what they produce. Guys don't stay 25 forever. I have nothing but good things to say about Jordy as a person.

With that said, I think Jordy will make a fine slot receiver somewhere. No way GB could justify paying him $12.5 million this year though.
I feel ya. It was a necessary move unless they could get him to take significantly less.

This dude drops some gems on Twitter.

Wonder who’s gonna draft the next GOAT.

grab-2017-11-18-17h12m55s198.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back