NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Bennett is a “rotational guy”. Tells me everything I need to know.

He probably will be here as long as Graham is retained.

Barnett was playing very well at the end of the year.

Wonder if theyre going to move KJ.
Most of my friends are saying Earl and Wagner are most likely the only two returning stars on that side of the ball for the Rainy City Bitch Pigeons.

Cushing will last a game before another knee injury or 2 days at Training Camp before pissing hot again.

Lol and?

The Seahawks got something for an aging player they were going to dump and Philly got a good veteran for a year or two.

Don't see how either team lost here.

This also makes moving Vinny Curry or Brandon Graham easier, getting more cap space plus a pick if they can get a trade partner.

They're making good moves. Makes me sick

Lol and?

The Seahawks got something for an aging player they were going to dump and Philly got a good veteran for a year or two.

Don't see how either team lost here.
I think you are just arguing to argue. Seahawks didn't have to be ripped off for the Eagles to get a great deal. They got a above average every down guy, that could be even more as a situational pass rusher for nothing.

lebron.gif

It'd almost be worth it for the NFC East butthurt.

This also makes moving Vinny Curry or Brandon Graham easier, getting more cap space plus a pick if they can get a trade partner.

They're making good moves. Makes me sick

Curry is gone. They are going to get a deal done with Graham.

PUtO and Jizzy fight more than a married couple

I think you are just arguing to argue. Seahawks didn't have to be ripped off for the Eagles to get a great deal. They got a above average every down guy, that could be even more as a situational pass rusher for nothing.
To me a steal implies fleecing a team. Good move for both sides.

Saying the Eagles got a good deal is true. So did the Seahawks.

Not sure how that's controversial in the slightest.

Good day for Eagles fans. Eat shit, Jerreh.

PUtO and Jizzy fight more than a married couple
I'm fine arguing like one, thankfully we haven't woken up naked to each other like one.

To me a steal implies fleecing a team. Good move for both sides.

Saying the Eagles got a good deal is true. So did the Seahawks.

Not sure how that's controversial in the slightest.

I think Seattle is also eating more of Bennett cap hit

Seahawks are only saving $2million against the cap.

$5.2M in dead money.

Holy shit the Eagles dline was already great. With Wentz back they've gotta be the favorite to win it all again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back