NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest...I consider myself a pretty big football fan.

I heard the Dolphins ( i think) signed Albert Wilson for like 8mil and my first though was (and still is ) "Who the fuck is Albert Wilson?"

I'll be honest...I consider myself a pretty big football fan.

I heard the Dolphins ( i think) signed Albert Wilson for like 8mil and my first though was (and still is ) "Who the fuck is Albert Wilson?"
They're also looking to bring in Amendola.

EDIT:
My question is will Tannehill be able to play this year?

Bradford signs with the Cardi........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's injured

$20M

CHZfvp3.gif

Woods got 12 million a year last year. It’s what the market is. We don’t even know the guarantees for the second year. Lmao. Could be even less.
Its still 30 million gauranteed. For a guy who cant play a full season and who has broken 1,000 yards once in 4 years.

Thats too much imo.

Keenum signing is sitting better and better with me the more that’s happening today.

Real curious to see where they go in the draft. Getting the sense it’s gonna be Nelson.

Jets look like they’re gonna close on Teddy

Amendola to the Fins

Keenum signing is sitting better and better with me the more that’s happening today.

Real curious to see where they go in the draft. Getting the sense it’s gonna be Nelson.
Trade with buffalo

Man, teams are throwing serious money around for some average players. Paul Richardson, Burton, Canford.
There is a lot of money/cap space out there. Surprising how many teams have 70-100M, in a weak FA class, CANs are bound to get paid.

Bradford has a good agent.

Dirk cuzzo finna lead the viqueers to an nfc title loss to the canthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back