NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand my team. Hundley still under contract, traded and got Kizer....

This morning... resign Callahan.....

Only thing I can think is it means they're going to try and trade Hundley for a warm ham sandwich and a slab of bacon or something.
only a fool would give up a slab of bacon for Hundley

Rodges should take a pay cut and force GB to pick up some good players. Doubt he wins another SB if they just pay him a ton of money. Maybe he doesn’t care about that though, shrug.

Sweet fucking Jesus. Vikings going all out on the Win Now mindset.
They have to. Diggs will be a free agent and will probably leave to get paid. Barr, Kendricks, and I think Hunter are on their last years of their contract.
They have $57m in cap space though. It's a new stadium as well, Minnesotans will riot if they go back under .500

I am going to destroy that horn someday.
You're going to have to dig it out of Rodgers ass after Barr shoves it up there again this year. Twice.
tenor.gif

They have to. Diggs will be a free agent and will probably leave to get paid. Barr, Kendricks, and I think Hunter are on their last years of their contract.
They have $57m in cap space though. It's a new stadium as well, Minnesotans will riot if they go back under .500
Diggs can be replaced. I’d focus on Barr/Kendricks and shoring up that o-line.

Rodges should take a pay cut and force GB to pick up some good players. Doubt he wins another SB if they just pay him a ton of money. Maybe he doesn’t care about that though, shrug.
on one side: $150 million

on the other: a neat trophy

@PolishHeadlock How did Burton look running routes? The Bears have him $32mil over 4yrs and I need to know if I should knee cap Pace with a tire iron or a .45.

i wonder what my J-E-T-S will do now.

I don't want them to pick a qb at #6 (they suck at it and pick the wrong one, probably Allen).
I say sign Bridgewater + McCown as a backup in case Teddy sucks now.
And it'd be fun if they sign Butler to play the Cheatriots twice a year.

i wonder what my J-E-T-S will do now.

I don't want them to pick a qb at #6 (they suck at it and pick the wrong one, probably Allen).
I say sign Bridgewater + McCown as a backup in case Teddy sucks now.
And it'd be fun if they sign Butler to play the Cheatriots twice a year.
I saw them linked to Bridgewater now. Wonder what he’ll get signed for

I’m sure Keenum LIKES THAT

Wait, wrong QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back