NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already sick of this shit. And I saw a tweet saying the draft is still 50 days away.

I want all of this to be over so I can start unrealistically building my hopes up for next season based on media reports from training camp about how amazing everyone looks.

I'm already sick of this shit. And I saw a tweet saying the draft is still 50 days away.

I want all of this to be over so I can start unrealistically building my hopes up for next season based on media reports from training camp about how amazing everyone looks.
Week until FA though

Week until FA though
Yeah that'll alleviate some of it.

Getting blue balls with this. Future of my canchise will be decided for a long time.

Plus side of being a Vikings fan, I know better than to get my hopes up. That way when we inevitably choke, I'm not dissapointed in the slightest.

Yeah that'll alleviate some of it.

Getting blue balls with this. Future of my canchise will be decided for a long time.
I hope so. The nightmare would be bringing in Keenum, drafting a QB, and then letting them battle in camp for the job for the next three years. Like Semen/Lynch 2.0

I guess they couldn't find a more boring vanilla dude to do this?

I hope so. The nightmare would be bringing in Keenum, drafting a QB, and then letting them battle in camp for the job for the next three years. Like Semen/Lynch 2.0
Those were brutal. I'd be reading updates and both were sounding pretty decent.

Then Lynch took the field in preseason

{<doc}

Those were brutal. I'd be reading updates and both were sounding pretty decent.

Then Lynch took the field in preseason

{<doc}
Do you think this is just a case that Elway can't judge new QBs or is it hubris him thinking he knows best when it comes to QBs?

Do you think this is just a case that Elway can't judge new QBs or is it hubris him thinking he knows best when it comes to QBs?
It's not just QB's, it's offensive players in general. I really don't know why him and his team have been so inept at it.

It's not just QB's, it's offensive players in general. I really don't know why him and his team have been so inept at it.

How well would you perform at your jerb if you had to add 4+ hours a day that youre eating hay?

Thats what I thought

How well would you perform at your jerb if you had to add 4+ hours a day that youre eating hay?

Thats what I thought
Must be why he's so good at golf. Dude is always out there grazing.

No joke, he's been invited to qualify for the Senior Open.

Sherm and Talib to Oakland to join Crabby.

Sherm and Talib to Oakland to join Crabby.
Lol, I think Crabby would end up like Jonathan Martin by the end of training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back