NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib and peters playing together in Inglewood.. that stadium is going to be the most explosive sports venue ever.

Talib and peters playing together in Inglewood.. that stadium is going to be the most explosive sports venue ever.
Every pass play is going to be a pick 6 or 15 yard flag.

So a 2nd, 4th, and 5th gets you Peters, and Talib. Rams going all in. Good moves imo.
Those moves better pan out otherwise it could back to haunt them later. Wonder if depth will be an issue.

Wonder if Shields makes the final cut of the Rams or not.

Fine with the Niners not going crazy like the Rams right now. We got a whole future to worry about. Rams kind of seem like they're panicking, but most of the moves seem smart like for Peters

Now I am fully voting for Wad and the Rams out of the NFC.

I guarantee that every year. Even tried to tell @RichardSwingslo but he didn't want to believe me.

I guaranteed after the 2014 draft, when the Niners took in a haul of players on top of their already-stacked roster, that they would be the most talented roster for the next five years.

Fine with the Niners not going crazy like the Rams right now. We got a whole future to worry about. Rams kind of seem like they're panicking, but most of the moves seem smart like for Peters
Meh, they gained 4,4,6 by dumping bad contracts. They are down a 2nd but have a bunch of extra 6s (like 5? Lol). GM is willing and dealing

Peters/Talib/Shields/Joyner is a disgusting amount of talent in one defensive backfield.

Rams havent given up shit and have gotten a lot of talent. Great moves.

Uuugghhhhh Shields is back?!?! Dude should not be on a football field

Uuugghhhhh Shields is back?!?! Dude should not be on a football field
Not in Green and Gold though.

Real worried we're going to see him carted off the field on a backboard this season with a final concussion

Fucking Rams doing work. Can’t wait to see Talib and Peters together.

I love this Rams surge. Squawks are going backwards fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back