NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well see what Cadillac Williams is up too while they're at it
kdzw08x.jpg

Cant think of a worse option to get the ground game going lol. Hes washed up.

I mean, he can get in the endzone. It aint a great option lol but anything is better than what they have. Even his shitty stats from last season would lead Seattle in rushing. Though, just because they have a 10lb pile of shit at running back, doesn't mean a 9lb pile is really that much better

lol, I guess the China Food experiment didn't work out, huh? Stewart is a good 3rd option, but I don't know if he can be a 1/2 RB for you. Carolina squeezed all the juice from that orange.

Not sure what you guys are talking about - Trading Sherman and Early Thomas while signing Brian Cushings and Jon Stewart sounds like a fantastic plan.

Oh good, I was worried Denver would get rid of the best slot corner in the league.

Crisis averted.

I'm glad Wilson got that Super Bowl early in his career, cause it could be a rough few years coming. Division is going to be on the rise again next year, if Rams can keep their shit together in consecutive years.

I'm glad Wilson got that Super Bowl early in his career, cause it could be a rough few years coming. Division is going to be on the rise again next year, if Rams can keep their shit together in consecutive years.
I'm not.

Fuck the Rainy City Bitch Pigeons. Wish they never got a ring.

That said, I fucking CALLED it that those fat contracts they were handing out would fuck them eventually, just didn't think it'd be a yard sale of their core guys on the defensive side of the ball outside of Wagner all in the same year.

That said, I fucking CALLED it that those fat contracts they were handing out would fuck them eventually, just didn't think it'd be a yard sale of their core guys on the defensive side of the ball outside of Wagner all in the same year.
You gotta pay to keep talent. They just got old / injured and have never been able to figure out the OL

You gotta pay to keep talent. They just got old / injured and have never been able to figure out the OL
I guarantee that the OL is still shit tier this coming season.

Oh good, I was worried Denver would get rid of the best slot corner in the league.

Crisis averted.

They probably had to think long and hard about spending all that money on him.

This is silly.

Theyve been a really good team for a long time. People have a delusional idea of how difficult it is to stay at the top of the heap.

The Pats are not the norm.

Shanny turned this guy into an actual WR.

This is silly.

Theyve been a really good team for a long time. People have a delusional idea of how difficult it is to stay at the top of the heap.

The Pats are not the norm.

Patriots are a heavy outlier, especially considering the amazingly shit division they are in. How they lucked into the other three teams being consistantly bad for so many years I will never know.

Patriots are a heavy outlier, especially considering the amazingly shit division they are in. How they lucked into the other three teams being consistantly bad for so many years I will never know.
Yeah, I'm not one of the asterisk people, but they got a lot of first seeds by beating up on the chumps in their division. When is the last time anyone though the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins were going anywhere? The Pats got it done more times than not when the big game came though.

Hawks better hope they hit on all their draft picks this year otherwise they're looking like a 6-10 team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back