NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who knew a guy who majored in English in West Virginia would be a moron? Flat Earthers are just trolls, you kind of have to pretend they don't exist.

Shut the fuck up Frank.

Wow, didn't think the Jags were going to extend Bortles for three years. Cousins is in for some serious disappointment.

Wow, didn't think the Jags were going to extend Bortles for three years. Cousins is in for some serious disappointment.
Rest in piss Jags. Way to lock up some division titles and ensure some playoff losses.

They could have gotten rid of him, but they extend him.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Ramsey
Bouye
Tre White
Jimmy Smith
William Jackson (Bungles)
Hayward
Patrick Peterson
Rhodes
Slay
Kyle Fuller
Lattimore
Malcolm Butler (if 2017 was an outlier)
The Chainsnatcher

Lmao Malcolm Butler????? Butler is average at best if his lucky

Lmao Malcolm Butler????? Butler is average at best if his lucky

48E7114100000578-5353379-image-a-32_1517839312996.jpg

Yeah, he only has a few close contenders to chose from and will end up making tens of millions.

I'm sure he's devastated.

Yeah, he only has a few close contenders to chose from and will end up making tens of millions.

I'm sure he's devastated.
Actually he won't get nearly what some are expecting him to. But you knew that already.

The Redskins didn't give it to him because he's a can.

Actually he won't get nearly what some are expecting him to. But you knew that already.

The Redskins didn't give it to him because he's a can.
He's been one of the most consistent and top performing QB's over the past few years.

For Cousins, I think it comes down to these three teams:

Bills - They have offensive weapons in place and a good defense. They may need to create some room to sign him

Vikings - This team is already complete minus the QB. They can afford his contract

Browns - Up and coming team with a lot of cap space. Lost 6 games last season by 7 points or less. Division foes will be weaker in a few seasons - Big Ben on the way out, Flacco hasn't played well since 2014, Bengals are the Bengals. As long as Josh Gordon can stay clean, Cousins will have weapons to throw to. Signing a veteran QB will allow the Browns to draft Saquon Barkley. This team can be the future of the AFC North if they can sign Cousins or a veteran QB.

Who knew a guy who majored in English in West Virginia would be a moron? Flat Earthers are just trolls, you kind of have to pretend they don't exist.

IK Enemkpali really damaged the poor guy...........

Bills - They have offensive weapons in place and a good defense. They may need to create some room to sign him

Vikings - This team is already complete minus the QB. They can afford his contract

Browns - Up and coming team with a lot of cap space. Lost 6 games last season by 7 points or less. Division foes will be weaker in a few seasons - Big Ben on the way out, Flacco hasn't played well since 2014, Bengals are the Bengals. As long as Josh Gordon can stay clean, Cousins will have weapons to throw to. Signing a veteran QB will allow the Browns to draft Saquon Barkley. This team can be the future of the AFC North if they can sign Cousins or a veteran QB.

Why only 3?

Broncos are in "win now" mode.They need a QB and they might not wanna rely on a rookie qb.

Jets have plenty of cap space and Kearse/Anderson (shithead) were one of the more potent WR duos last season.Not to mention with the cap space and early draft position they can bring in more talent around cousins.

Add the Jets, Cards, Broncos.

Teams will do anything possible to bring a legitimate franchise QB in. Dont be surprised if huge names get axed to afford him.

They only added like 7M worth of guaranteed money, so it's not the worst deal. Especially if they draft a QB and let him battle for the job.

On the other hand, for fuck sakes how many years will you waste with him being the unquestionable starter. Windows close fast in the NFL

Dunno how you pull that off, nice cap work

I think the Jags are hoping to rely on defense and the run. If Bortles can play Alex Smith ball the Jags won't be bad.

I think the Jags are hoping to rely on defense and the run. If Bortles can play Alex Smith ball the Jags won't be bad.
An MVP caliber season? Doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back