NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thw longer this goes the more nervous I get that the compensation isnt going to be very good.

Add to that, the Chiefs sent out feelers to former Chiefs FO in other orgs (Browns, Colts, Bears) and they had no interest in trading for him. That would be Dorsey, Ballard, Nagy if youre wondering.

Just wasnt meant to be. Hopefully, Veach at least got a 1st and a 5th. If there is no 1st I am going to flip the fuck out
It's a get something out of nothing trade for sure. Might as well start revamping for the future since Mahomes will probably need a couple years to get the hang of things anyway.

I hear this Justin Houston character is also a locker room cancer. Should probably banish him to the frozen tundra before things get too bad

Blew my fucking mind. He's a top 3 corner in the league and he's like 23.

He's easily, easily worth two 1st rounders

LMAO.

Peters would barely crack the Top 15 CBs.
He has one upside and thats getting to the ball.
Meanwhile he's inconsistent in coverage, is not a great tackler and has Diva issues.

If the Chefs get 1 first rounder out of this they can be absolutely happy with that.

The Rams get him on a rookie contract for 2 seasons, thats good if they dont give up too much

LMAO.

Meanwhile he's inconsistent in coverage, is not a great tackler and has Diva issues.

If the Chefs get 1 first rounder out of this they can be absolutely happy with that.

The Rams get him on a rookie contract for 2 seasons, thats good if they dont give up too much
Barely top 15? Lol sort of curious of the CBs you take over him

LMAO.

Ive been highly critical of Peters but this is hilariously wrong.

Hes allowed a 65 passer rating for his career. First in interceptions. Third in passes defended.

19 interceptions, five forced fumbles, and five fumble recoveries. Nobody else in the NFL has more than 14 interceptions during that time while only three defensive players have recovered more fumbles. Only three players (Everson Walls, Ed Reed, Richard Sherman) have ever intercepted more passes in their first three seasons than Peters.

I welcome you to give me the list of all of the cornerbacks better than Peters.

I always find it funny when a player is traded or cut how a majority of the teams fans justify the cut/trade and say x player wasn't even that good. My die hard chiefs fan was already saying how good a move it was etc etc when just months ago he was praising the dude. Had to call him out on it

He's good. Trumaine is better

Barely top 15? Lol sort of curious of the CBs you take over him

Ramsey
Bouye
Tre White
Jimmy Smith
William Jackson (Bungles)
Hayward
Patrick Peterson
Rhodes
Slay
Kyle Fuller
Lattimore
Malcolm Butler (if 2017 was an outlier)
The Chainsnatcher

Ramsey
Bouye
Tre White
Jimmy Smith
Hayward
Patrick Peterson
Rhodes
Slay
Kyle Fuller
Lattimore
The Chainsnatcher
Lmao. So guys with one good year like Fuller, and guys that sucked this year like Butler but were good years ago ? Terrible list.

Ramsey
Bouye
Tre White
Jimmy Smith
Hayward
Patrick Peterson
Rhodes
Slay
Kyle Fuller
Lattimore
The Chainsnatcher
Not one single metric agrees with the majority of this list being above Peters.

Not one single metric agrees with the majority of this list being above Peters.

I think Ramsey, Bouye <DCrying>, smith, Paterson, Slay, Lattimore and Talib are better

I forgot Wade was with the Rams now. If anybody can keep Peters in check it's probably him.

I think Ramsey, Bouye <DCrying>, smith, Paterson, Slay, Lattimore and Talib are better
Throw Sherman into the mix and I think the entire list is arguable either way.

They fucked up letting that kid walk.

Tre White is way better than Peters. I agree with that

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back