NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Martin shit has rustled my jimmies. I hope Incognito beats the shit out of him.

That Martin shit has rustled my jimmies. I hope Incognito beats the shit out of him.
Lol was thinking the same thing.

"Where's Incognegro when you need him?"

Sounds like one of them good problems
It is, but, the timing will need to get ironed out.
Not going to want to pay your best players all at the same time. (Peters, Gurley, Goff.)

I cant wait to see what Donald gets. Hell probably be the highest paid defensive player.

Looks like the Chiefs are getting a package of draft picks.

He had a good career.

Charge that mother fucker. Serve some time you pos.

I still remember when I gave @faustian a jonathan martin av after he lost a bet. fuck that can.

Jesus that Martin shit is insane. So he's a total headcase, giant pussy, and complete imbecile. The total package folks.

Lots of players took Richie Incongito's side during that whole debacle. Even though it was a bout race, you could tell that it was part of the locker room culture and that Martin basically ratted them out. Even Ryan Tannehill was shocked that Martin would do that. Its becoming more clear that Martin has some mental problems.

Oh yeah, Ryan Tannehill is a football player.

I remember reading the entire transcript of texts and thinking that Richie just thought they were friends .Always inviting him out and checking up on him.

Was that Richie and Jon thing that brought about the bringing a tarp when someone's family member visited lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back