NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I still think he's gonna take a reduced contract and go to Jax

Minny would make a ton of sense too (and fuckin suck)

I think Minny is going to franchise Keenum and work out a deal with Bridgewater

Too many cuts. They would still be middle of the pack. Jets can literally build their team around him. So can Cleveland but he'd be a fucking idiot to go there
The Browns right now have maybe the best chance Ive ever seen to go from a total dumpster fire to a legitimate, winning team, in the shortest amount of time.

Browns could get Cousins. Browns could draft Barkley, and still have a ton of top picks for Fitzpatrick etc.

Cousins, Gordon, Barkley, Coleman, Njoku, Duke. Thats ridiculous potential.

They wouldn't even have to lose much. They could still franchise Robinson. Only key loss would be Colvin
Oakland LOOMS on Colvin.

The Browns right now have maybe the best chance Ive ever seen to go from a total dumpster fire to a legitimate, winning team, in the shortest amount of time.

Browns could get Cousins. Browns could draft Barkley, and still have a ton of top picks for Fitzpatrick etc.

You forgot Myles Garrett on defense too who is ridicuous.

Giants though would be my pick. Their d if healthy is sick. They can get Barkley at 2, address the O-line in FA and the draft. So much talent on that team.

You forgot Myles Garrett on defense too who is ridicuous.

Giants though would be my pick. Their d if healthy is sick. They can get Barkley at 2, address the O-line in FA and the draft. So much talent on that team.
Garrett is going to be a top notch rusher if he can stay on the field.

I dont think the Giants fit the bill outside of their record. They have a ton of talent. Been ruined by shitty coaching moves and bad injuries.

Ouch. I thought you guys were going after Davis? I know they have an offer in
Trying to stock up at DB. They may lose Carrie in the FA and Sean Smith may serve time for stomping out his sisters boyfriend lol.

I feel like I've said this same thing like 6 times over the last decade

Trying to stock up at DB. They may lose Carrie in the FA and Sean Smith may serve time for stomping out his sisters boyfriend lol.

His shit looks bad but his lawyer is serious business. He'll plead down easy. Probably misdeamor and community service. He'll get suspended though.

Not ready to say he's as good as the other 2 but the stats show you don't trade a player like that

It's really, really tough. ArrowheadPride has done some good articles that have broken down Peters' stats/advanced stats. He is an unbelievable talent.

There is a reason he was kicked off his college team, though. I dont know if he will ever NOT be a problem for a team.

People try to make comparisons to Kelce and that really doesnt fit. Kelce has never got into it with coaches or straight up quit on his team.

It may just be a bad fit for the Chiefs' defense as theyre currently constructed. Theyve always been a finesse defense with Sutton, who have gotten exposed for how soft they are the last two playoff games theyve played, and a prima donna, ball hawking CB who creates a lot of drama and is the worst tackler in the league may be more hassle than what theyre willing to deal with.

Its a tough spot

I like him a lot. I think he'll be a bad ass

Mayfields legit, he’s like a hard working rustle Wilson. I don’t see him being retarded like canziel.

Mayfields legit, he’s like a hard working rustle Wilson. I don’t see him being retarded like canziel.
hryEYn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back