• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats to the Refs and the Pats on their 6th ring.

Wonder if Sunny will do an episode that involves the SB.

Patriots win fair and square like they always have.

If the league was gonna rig 6 SBs for anyone itd be the Cowgirls

I'm feeling a blowout in this years SB. We got robbed of one last year and the last one was Seattle throttling Denver 4 years ago.

I've got the Pats taking it to the Eagles and Brady getting pulled halfway through the 4th quarter so he can start his ring prep. Hoyer throws for 45 yards and a TD for his troubles.

Patriots win fair and square like they always have.

If the league was gonna rig 6 SBs for anyone itd be the Cowgirls
Back when Jerry could just write checks and have the best team, they did. Now that he's on a level playing field for building a team, and exposed as a useless gas bag, they can't get close enough for the refs to intervene. League has had to settle for the Cheatriots pretty much since the salary cap came into place, though it took finding Belicheat to find their final form.

I didn’t watch the XFL when it first happened so I had no idea that this was their version of the coin toss. Fucking hilarious

Should have them running from opposite sides imo

I didn’t watch the XFL when it first happened so I had no idea that this was their version of the coin toss. Fucking hilarious

It was really entertaining, the problem was the talent. Ppl pay to see the best of the best

The Pro Bowl skills competition and dodgeball games are pretty damn entertaining. Dudes are throwing heaters lol.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
giphy.gif

Imagine the freak injuries that would happen during those scrambles.

And I love how when they are introducing the two players they focus in on the wrong guy being introduced first. <36>

So much cringe.

One thing's for sure. There has never been nearly as many humans on earth passionately rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles on one single day as there will be Feb. 4th.

May the will of humanity prevail.

EDIT: @mooninite54 regarding your post in the old thread where you posted the Broncos SB 50 ring; I would love to say that it's an ugly ring but that thing is badass. I mean, fuck the Donkeys but still.

Last edited:
Justin 'Mother' Tucker is clearly the most skilled dude ever.

I would be down for the XFL as a summer league, at least to fill the void of the off season.

What happened? Was it an injury from the season or something crazy that recently happened?

What happened? Was it an injury from the season or something crazy that recently happened?

I heard it was an offensive player, but this sucks for an already weak offensive line. Hope he's fine and just can't continue to play football. Glad he was able to make the playoffs this past season at least.

I heard it was an offensive player, but this sucks for an already weak offensive line. Hope he's fine and just can't continue to play football. Glad he was able to make the playoffs this past season at least.

Yeah, you don't like to see that kind of shit happen to anybody. These people have lives and shit, you want them to be able to pick their kids up and play with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back