NFL Discussion v73: Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no. I was happy as hell they lost. Doesn't change the fact that Bortles is a can and had his least productive season since he was a rookie because his own coaching staff doesn't trust him. Or the fact that he very recently canned away two games when they were playing for a first round bye. You said look at his body of work. His body of work this season was meh at best and shitty when they needed him most down the stretch.
They just won a playoff game on the road. Bortles played solid that game and all season long. But apparently you can only remember 2 of his worst games. Confirmation bias/cherry pickungno evidence. I will keep repeating that because it’s so painfully obvious.

I think that everyone agrees that you are a moron.
People typically replace “I” with “we/everyone” when they have no confidence in themselves or their views. So they have to pretend they speak for others to be relevant. Kinda sad, really.

People typically replace “I” with “we/everyone” when they have no confidence in themselves or their views. So they have to pretend they speak for others to be relevant. Kinda sad, really.
Doesn't change the fact that you are a moron.

Bortles is about to put his name in the same conversation as Brady and Brees after he wins the ship this year. Predicting a career game of 13/30 passing with 200 yards and a pair of touchdowns.

Elite.

They just won a playoff game on the road. Bortles played solid that game and all season long. But apparently you can only remember 2 of his worst games. Confirmation bias/cherry pickungno evidence. I will keep repeating that because it’s so painfully obvious.
And you'll continue to ignore the drop off in his productivity to 'cherry pick' my responses. Lol. Project more, can.

Bortles is about to put his name in the same conversation as Brady and Brees after he wins the ship this year. Predicting a career game of 13/30 passing with 200 yards and a pair of touchdowns.

Elite.
Looks like something Can would put up.

Its the first thing he does in the morning after he takes a piss.

It's cool to know that Blake is a regular guy like us- puts his pants on one leg at a time, but when theyre on, he is a below average QB.

Last edited:
I'd love a Vikings/Jags Super Bowl, it feels like so long since I've been able to watch one without a rooting interest.

I'd love a Vikings/Jags Super Bowl, it feels like so long since I've been able to watch one without a rooting interest.
That's what I'd like to see as well.

We're going to get a Pats stomping the shit out of the eagles snoozer though, because god hates us .In which case I won't even bother watching.

On one hand it'd be cool to see Shurminator run an offense that beats such a nasty defense since he'll be coaching my Giant cans next year. On the other hand I'd love to see Coughlin give Mara the finger by winning a SB as an executive.

the last SB I had any interest in was the HarBowl between Ravens and Niners but Kaeperhype sucked and they lost.

New threads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back