NFL Discussion v73: Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles finna drop the hammer on New England this weekend. Just watch.

Bortles finna drop the hammer on New England this weekend. Just watch.

I think the Steelers game is a good reminder not to look past the Jags. The Pats don’t usually do that so I’m expecting them to be prepared. But the Jags could give them hell. People better stop acting like another Pats Super Bowl is guaranteed.

Are you talking about his garbage time stats that have inflated his career averages?
I’m talking about 16 games of a 16 game season, not just the games that support your argument. Are you slow?

They did on that possession, when the Jags just ran it 3 times. But they had already put them in FG position with the terrible onside kick decision and execution.
Holding a team to a field goal is NOT a three and out.

His entire body of work is that he had his fewest yards and TDs since his rookie season. The second year in a row both of those came down. The reason being they don't let him throw as much because in his highest passing season, he lead the league in INTs. That's called reality or Bortles being a can.

Not to mention the 'cherry picked evidence' I was referring to were the last 2 games of the season where they were playing for a 1st round bye and he canned the games away. But somehow that's outdated.
Because it’s a 16 game season, not a 2 game season. Did you bet on the Steelers or something?

I was rooting for Minnesota, and when they showed the coverage on the previous play I was baffled. They played tucked against the sidelines on the first and second levels, with the 2 safeties towards the middle on the 3rd level. I was like hey guys, throw a DEEP out!

Whoever designed that defense is the real choker.
This! They had a guy WIDE open down the field, by himself, on that play too

I’m talking about 16 games of a 16 game season, not just the games that support your argument. Are you slow?
You said "his entire body of work," numbnuts.

He had some good flashes but nothing to indicate his past self is in the rear view mirror.

Acting like he's transcended his trashness over the course of a few games is ridiculous and why literally no one agrees with you.

On top of that you're still trying to defend a terrible coaching decision that could have cost a team a game. A decision that's been widely ridiculed not just here but by pretty much every media outlet.

I have a secret to let you in on. It's not everyone else that's wrong.

Lol, can’t wait to hear the LAnd of Snakes aka Pedowood snowflakes melt from this one!

What's your deal with the GOAT state?

He got the aidz from a 300 plus pounder in Palmdale and now has dedicated his life to shitposting on an mma forum. Let his story be a warning for us all about how far it is possible to fall in life.

Not even mildly surprised to see RBHOMO the only one liking that post.

Because it’s a 16 game season, not a 2 game season. Did you bet on the Steelers or something?
Hell no. I was happy as hell they lost. Doesn't change the fact that Bortles is a can and had his least productive season since he was a rookie because his own coaching staff doesn't trust him. Or the fact that he very recently canned away two games when they were playing for a first round bye. You said look at his body of work. His body of work this season was meh at best and shitty when they needed him most down the stretch.

Are you talking about his garbage time stats that have inflated his career averages?
I've lost 3 fantasy football games over the past couple years because of garbage time Bortles.

Garbage time bortles helped me win the chip this year.

You said "his entire body of work," numbnuts.

He had some good flashes but nothing to indicate his past self is in the rear view mirror.

Acting like he's transcended his trashness over the course of a few games is ridiculous and why literally no one agrees with you.

On top of that you're still trying to defend a terrible coaching decision that could have cost a team a game. A decision that's been widely ridiculed not just here but by pretty much every media outlet.

I have a secret to let you in on. It's not everyone else that's wrong.
Jags wouldn’t be playing in the conference championship with the Blake Bortkes that exists in your head. And plenty of media outlets back my take on the onside kick. Your confirmation bias just searches for evidence that agrees with you. You’ve demonstrated that with your 2 game assessment of Bortles.

Jags wouldn’t be playing in the conference championship with the Blake Bortkes that exists in your head. And plenty of media outlets back my take on the onside kick. Your confirmation bias just searches for evidence that agrees with you. You’ve demonstrated that with your 2 game assessment of Bortles.
I think that everyone agrees that you are a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back