NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at jacaracus and Garrard references itt. Might as well throw Aaron brooks and Dante culpeppers names out too if we’re talking about old can explosive qbs

I quit watching the Titans Patriots when Live PD started. I guess I missed more fuckery by the refs. I checked back during commercials and figured as much as the Pats were scoring in bunches.

Lions are gonna hire the fat hipster lmao

When are Teams gonna wisen up to not hiring Belichicks scrapheaps?

Patricia ran one of the worst defenses in the NFL.
Thats as bad as the Broncos hiring Joseph after coaching a subpar defense.

Head coaching and coordinating are nothing alike.

Vance Joesph is a leader of men. Led them to great practices every week of this season. He said so after every loss this year too.

Romeo Crennel (28-55)
Josh McDaniels (11-17)
Manginius (33-47)
Bill O'Brien (31-33)

LMAO

Lol, didn't realize Burtles really only had like three good games.

Lol at jacaracus and Garrard references itt. Might as well throw Aaron brooks and Dante culpeppers names out too if we’re talking about old can explosive qbs

Mix in a little Charlie Batch and Byron Leftwich as well

Just reading over the thread now, was everybody drinking and got all emotional during the Patriots game? They outplayed Tennessee in all phases of the game. It ended up as 25 yards of additional penalties for Tennessee over New England (62 total versus 37), which is less than the gap in the early game.

There was one bad call, the late encroachment call with New England backed up, but the Titans complete lack of defense and pass protection was the story. New England never seemed to be in trouble on third and long, and their defense swarmed pushed Tennessee backwards every series.

Just reading over the thread now, was everybody drinking and got all emotional during the Patriots game? They outplayed Tennessee in all phases of the game. It ended up as 25 yards of additional penalties for Tennessee over New England (62 total versus 37), which is less than the gap in the early game.

There was one bad call, the late encroachment call with New England backed up, but the Titans complete lack of defense and pass protection was the story. New England never seemed to be in trouble on third and long, and their defense swarmed pushed Tennessee backwards every series.
You have no idea what you're even talking about. Just shut up and enjoy your win.

Hoping the Jag offs can pull it off again.

I read the thread and watched the game, what else is there to know?
You're also another Pats fan that's rationalizing the bullshit that literally everyone else ITT saw and was even being called out by the commentators.

So again, shut up.

the shitty OPI call on 3rd down against Decker
"A little bit of a face mask" on Henry not called on a 4th down play.
the ridiculous reversed encroachment gives them a new shiny set of downs (leads to a td).

Those were just the ones in crucial situations in the 1st half.A lot of shady shit was called on TEN while they were up 7.
i didnt even bother with the 2nd half

i want Campbell to take Big Rapes head off.Might make the Yinzers more likeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back