NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still directly refutes the contention that Pats fans are mostly bandwagon. Also, you drugstore cowboys in Denver had nothing else to do and you know it. In Boston we had the greatest NBA team of all time, a great NHL team, a baseball team that was consistently good even if they could never win the big one. Besides all the culture and architecture, educational institutions and industry.
So they played second fiddle to every other decent team in the city until they became slightly relevant?

And then they abandoned all their culture, architecture, educational institutions and industry to support the Pats?

Is that why we're stuck with these knuckle dragging dipshits that make up their fanbase now?

Lol

M. Knight Shamalamdingdong wouldn't have a twist that shitty.
PUO has a deep respect for the Broncos. If you look at his post history you will see it. He was giddy when they won SB50. He can throw around "Fuck Denver" all day long, but the truth is there.

So they played second fiddle to every other decent team in the city until they became slightly relevant?

And then they abandoned all their culture, architecture, educational institutions and industry to support the Pats?

Is that why we're stuck with these knuckle dragging dipshits that make up their fanbase now?

Lol
Okay, this made me chuckle. :D

PUO has a deep respect for the Broncos. If you look at his post history you will see it. He was giddy when they won SB50. He can throw around "Fuck Denver" all day long, but the truth is there.
Ban button getting real itchy

Ban button getting real itchy
kyp5i6Q.gif

Career Postseason QB Stats:

Brees: 26/7 TD/INT (roughly 4/1)
Brady: 63/31 TD/INT (roughly 2/1)
Roethlisberger: 25/23 TD/INT (roughly 1/1)

If the Saints win the Super Bowl, I'd seriously consider slotting Breesus as The GOAT. He's been on some teams with porous defenses. Dude has done a lot w/ a little.

Brees also basically lost the first 5 seasons of his career playing with the dysfunctional Chargers.

In 2009, Drew Brees easily had the greatest postseason run by a QB in NFL history. He not only beat 3 First Ballot Hall of Famers (Warner, Favre, and Manning) to win the Super Bowl, but he threw 8 TDs and 0 INTs.

Career Postseason QB Stats:

Brees: 26/7 TD/INT (roughly 4/1)
Brady: 63/31 TD/INT (roughly 2/1)
Roethlisberger: 25/23 TD/INT (roughly 1/1)

If the Saints win the Super Bowl, I'd seriously consider slotting Breesus as The GOAT. He's been on some teams with porous defenses. Dude has done a lot w/ a little.

Brees is good, but how many of those playoffs games were in domes and not in January weather?

Stop talking about SB50. It makes me sad.

Sorry for everyone's loss last night...

condolences

What can hasn't posted in a few days?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/14/threat-to-kill-steelers-and-fans-leads-to-arrest-report.html
Threats to kill Steelers and fans lead to arrest: report

A Texas man has been arrested after allegedly threatening to kill members of the Pittsburgh Steelers as well as the team’s fans, according to reports.

Yuttana Choochongkol, 30, allegedly made the threats in communications to a Pittsburgh television station and to the security director at Heinz Field, the Steelers’ home stadium, KSAT-TV in San Antonio reported.

The same message indicates that the author intended to kill himself as well:

“The Steelers game will be packed, and that's when I plan on killing Steelers football players and fans before taking my own pitiful life,” one message said in part.

“After all, what does a person that is going to commit suicide have to lose? Absolutely nothing. So why not take out some million dollar Steelers players before me? Sounds like a good idea. Hahahahahah”

Authorities obtained the IP address from which the messages were sent, and traced it to a medical trial business in San Antonio, the Texas station reported, adding that Choochongkol has participated in trials for the company since 2011.

Nick Foles is a piece of human garbage.

Luckily Matt Ryan is a born loser

Nick Foles is a piece of human garbage.

Luckily Matt Ryan is a born loser
I seriously cant believe how Foles had that one season. Dont think Ive ever seen anything like it before without some career altering iniury etc (RGknee).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back