NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was a lot closer than you make it sound. The Patsies were on the way back but Desmond Howard sealed that game.
You're a lot older than I am (don't take that the wrong way :) ), so I'm sure you remember the game better than I do. I also didn't know nearly as much about football then as I do now. Football is my favorite sport at the moment, except perhaps for MMA. But thanks for the correction. I should go back and try to re-watch that game, or at least the extended highlights.

Like rabid dogs in here. Glorious.

You're a lot older than I am (don't take that the wrong way :) ), so I'm sure you remember the game better than I do. I also didn't know nearly as much about football then as I do now. Football is my favorite sport at the moment, except perhaps for MMA. But thanks for the correction. I should go back and try to re-watch that game, or at least the extended highlights.
Youre entirely too nice and Im not sure youre gonna survive a post season.

Tell him to eat shit and live. Then offer him a first class trip to Suplex City.

Lol ok.

Ive been arguing Brady>Montana longer than youve been a “fan”.
Brady is better than Montana, who is criminally overrated by being on a ridiculously stacked team that was also a generation ahead of the rest of the league in utilizing the short passing game. But Marino was better than both of them. I don't give a fuck about rings when comparing players.
You are full of shit. The loss in the Superbowl wasn't that big because the Parcells stuff happened right after, which is what people cared about.
I was in college in New England, surrounded by Red Sox and Pats fans. I remember what I remember. I do remember the Parcells shit too though. He was right about Glenn ('she' lol). Which was the funniest part about the season they finally won the SB and he sat out and looked like a total bitch.

You're a lot older than I am (don't take that the wrong way :) ).

No worries and you are right.

Curtis Martin went in for 25 yd TD run and the game was on. It was down to a one score game and then Howard returned the kick of for a TD. That was effectively it, took the life out of the pats.

Lol, every Denver game has been sold out since the 60s, even when they were dogshit for 20+ years.

True diehahds in Bawstun.
Still directly refutes the contention that Pats fans are mostly bandwagon. Also, you drugstore cowboys in Denver had nothing else to do and you know it. In Boston we had the greatest NBA team of all time, a great NHL team, a baseball team that was consistently good even if they could never win the big one. Besides all the culture and architecture, educational institutions and industry.

First string left couch. I own my ass grove.
You are an ass groove. You shitbags show up for a month or two and then you disappear. Pats are nearing the end and I will be pleased to see cocksuckers like you gone for good

92012e4c96f05e1e20922ec1e521bc7f.gif

You are an ass groove. You shitbags show up for a month or two and then you disappear. Pats are nearing the end and I will be pleased to see cocksuckers like you gone for good
Why would you want shitbags to stay any longer?

Why would you want shitbags to stay any longer?
Where did you read that you are wanted to stay? Although I will admit that it is fun to switch from talking shit to the normal folks. Pats fans are universally known pieces of shit that everyone can shit on.

Brady is better than Montana, who is criminally overrated by being on a ridiculously stacked team that was also a generation ahead of the rest of the league in utilizing the short passing game. But Marino was better than both of them. I don't give a fuck about rings when comparing players.

I was in college in New England, surrounded by Red Sox and Pats fans. I remember what I remember. I do remember the Parcells shit too though. He was right about Glenn ('she' lol). Which was the funniest part about the season they finally won the SB and he sat out and looked like a total bitch.
Brady is basically Montana, but with Marino numbers in the regular season. And the longer he plays, the more he separates himself from the pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back