NFL Discussion v65: Karma

Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone playing the drinking game where you down one every time Collinsworth says really?

Lol at that being roughing the passer
yup, refs just gifted the Birds a TD.. fucking bullshit call... this is the only game I've watched from the beginning all year, and now I remember why I don't really watch anymore lol.

That kind of thinking is exactly why you missed the playoffs.
Faster, better vision, better in space, better hands.

You create less novel memories day to day because you stop experiencing things for the first time. This causes time to feel comppressed as you age.
Good point. Also I feel like when I was a kid, waiting on summer vacation from school seemed like it took forever every year. I feel because; 1) school was incredibly boring except PE where you got to play dodge ball and separate the men from those that will eventually work at Microsoft.

2) they forced you to keep track of every god damned day. I remember we even had a link of paper clips for each school day. 180 days of absolute FUCK.

I have fond memories of elementary school PE though, especially when we got to use the hot air balloon cloth part and formed a big ass circle and all the kids grabbed a piece of the cloth, all of us lifting it at the same time and then quickly running underneath and sitting on the cloth to form The One True Greatest Club House Of All Time.

Shit, is still so that today. Then hot box the bejesus out of it, have an anxiety attack and regret the decision.

Nice play there.

LMAO at that penalty. Refs bet on the falcons

Pretty bad when I’m agreeing with GAYW=Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back