NFL Discussion v65: Karma

Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love when defensive backs celebrate breaking up a pass then get called for a penalty lol.

D’onta foreman > Devonta Freeman. His name is just more explosive.

Manti Te’o. That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while

Kamara pls no. I need you.

Chiefs put Dee Ford on IR.

Hope this is how the entire game goes. I have Lutz in one league and Bryant in the other.

hqdefault.jpg

I like these color rush uniforms can't lie
Stupid that they can't have more than one helmet in a year. Wish ATL could flip their unis to all black with the old school red helmet. Used to make people smile.

c03_rear_26_38831407.jpg

You create less novel memories day to day because you stop experiencing things for the first time. This causes time to feel comppressed as you age.

You know what's funny is that the very opposite has happened to me this year. I've had SO MANY novel memories this year that I've forgotten a lot of detail about the past (fortunately, I journaled like a mofo for most of my life). But time has still gone by quicker overall.

You know what's funny is that the very opposite has happened to me this year. I've had SO MANY novel memories this year that I've forgotten a lot of detail about the past (fortunately, I journaled like a mofo for most of my life). But time has still gone by quicker overall.
That is indeed funny, hilarious even.

Kamara out. Fantasy is going to be on full tilt.

When did Brees become normal Alex Smith? MY FANTASY TEAM NEEDS OLD BREES!!!

Lol at that being roughing the passer

Coleman is widely better than Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back