NFL Discussion v62: White-Pony’s blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK KEN NORTON ROFL
Add the junior, senior was cool

Ken-Norton-1.jpg

Playoff bound. No doubt in my mind.

Now the Raiders receivers will play like they belong in the NFL!

But seriously, is their defense that bad?

Like all good things, BROCKTOBER has come to an end.

For now...

My fantasy team liked Brock. He actually threw the ball to DMT.

Meanwhile Packers fans are STILL waiting, nearly a decade later, for Capers to get shitcanned.

My fantasy team liked Brock. He actually threw the ball to DMT.

No joke....Jacksonville, Thielen, Rams Kicker (can't spell his name) were grabbed off the waiver wire this season, and they're all my best players. Wentz I somehow drafted and my early Matt Ryan pick hilarious. Julio can also suck a dick.

Now the Raiders receivers will play like they belong in the NFL!
Different issue entirely lol.

Thats almost more frustrating than the defense. The defense is blatant shit scheming and being in the wrong position, on every fucking play.

The offense..... ugh. I hate when they try to go to that zone bullshit but theyve backed off. The chains would be moving, and moving well, if these god damn receivers would just catch the ball.

Well yeah I'm sure the dark lord of NFL coaching doesn't give a shit about dead Mexicans, not really the point.

I just think it's funny that he's spooked by the ground under his feet. Hopefully some team goes full Krakatoa/Shensi China on the Pats in the yoffs, but I fear otherwise.

Also, it's Belichick, with an "I". You don't see me talking about legendary Raider coach John Mudden. FFS get it together man.
I’m neither a raiders fan or Pats/Belicheck fan. Lol at Jon Madden being a legendary raider. More like a legendary giant.

I’m neither a raiders fan or Pats/Belicheck fan. Lol at Jon Madden being a legendary raider. More like a legendary giant.
Apologies for the grave insult of associating you with the Pats, I have you confused with someone else I guess. Please clarify who your team is so that we can properly trade insults going forward.

However, if you don't recognize Madden as an NFL legend then you're not smart enough to make this fun for me, no offense.

A very raider move to fire the DC when you only score 8 points.
"You just had to hold Brady to 7 and we win you scrub!"

I love to shit on the Raiders as much as the next guy, but this move was long overdue. Their defense has been an abortion for a while. If the offense is scoring and they can let the pass rush attack it doesn't look as bad.

Watch more than one game before expressing opinions on a team imo.

Apologies for the grave insult of associating you with the Pats, I have you confused with someone else I guess. Please clarify who your team is so that we can properly trade insults going forward.

However, if you don't recognize Madden as an NFL legend then you're not smart enough to make this fun for me, no offense.
The Washington Redskins!!!
<20>

The only good thing John Madden ever did was allow his name to be used on a child’s video game. Plus he only won one super bowl. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back