NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are really bad QBs, and a lot of teams play really bad/sloppy/tons of flags (I think it's because there is less practice time).

That's a separate issue from the score of the games, lots of games coming down to the wire. Niners are 0-9 and loss by 4 points or less 5 straight weeks

Cutler
Bortles
Dalton
Savage
Osweiller
Carr
Stanton
San Fran qb
Eli
Mcown
Hundley
Tribisky
Flacco (shitting it up)
Fitzpatrick

And the league turning into checkdown after checkdown

Some of those guys wouldn't be considered shit tier if coaches could remember how to run the ball effectively.

It's ok if you have a qb that doesn't throw for 4K yards and 40 td's.

Cutler
Bortles
Dalton
Savage
Osweiller
Carr
Stanton
San Fran qb
Eli
Mcown
Hundley
Tribisky
Flacco (shitting it up)
Fitzpatrick

And the league turning into checkdown after checkdown

Doesn't help that teams are basically in preseason form until week 5 now. I dunno, maybe I just don't like football anymore.

Death and sexual assault of kids. Goddamn 60 Minutes is a bummer tonight. Can't watch this followed by Broncos getting assaulted themselves, just too sad.

wtf is this stupid shit, so should he play on the Browns to prove himself
Nope, just saying, he's had an amazing support system. Helps make a young QB look better than he might be.

I like Dak, I think he's good. I think today showed he's not quite as good advertised.

Nope, just saying, he's had an amazing support system. Helps make a young QB look better than he might be.

I like Dak, I think he's good. I think today showed he's not quite as good advertised.

His ceiling is probably somebody like Andy Dalton

Lol 9ers celebrating as if they made the playoffs

Doesn't help that teams are basically in preseason form until week 5 now. I dunno, maybe I just don't like football anymore.
Must be your inner patriot. Honestly I think I'm on football fan auto-pilot until the playoffs get here.

I think Carr fucked your chick or something. You seem to have a thing for him.
Don’t like the raiders, you want me to go after lynch?
Murray was better

Buckingqueers should just name Fitzcantrick the new starting QB.

That left tackle for the cowboys made a guy who was benched earlier this year (clayborn) look like a HOF caliber player.

He gave up six sacks, 10 hits, and two forced fumbles. Was he literally trying to get his quarterback killed ? (I can't recall a professional football player playing that bad).

Tyron Smith with deep muscle spasms would of player better

Eagles are fun to watch
Rams are fun to watch
Vikings have an offense now
The Saints have a defense now (ok that might not be exciting for some)
The Chiefs are fun
The Cheats are unfortunately still good
the rest of the AFC kinda sucks

Minnesota-Washington was one of the best games this season btw.

Its looking like my dude Breesus has lost a step. The run game and defense is winning it.

They look like serious business regardless.
“lost a step” breesus is still one of the most dangerous guys under center in the league right now imo. he’s still making plenty of nice plays w/ his arm. today the passing game was pretty much superfluous because Ingram & Kamara were pantsing the buff d all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back