NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be rustlemania in my household if the Rams don't win the NFC West now.

Feels kind of good to see Seattle struggle with injuries hahahahahaha fucking assholes hahahahahahahahaha.

Feels kind of good to see Seattle struggle with injuries hahahahahaha fucking assholes hahahahahahahahaha.

They are gonna fall off a cliff. And that cliff is approaching fast.

yea, c'mon ralph.
hitlers rise to power took years of political maneuvering,
filled with ups and downs.
Trump ran for office and won. boom.

also, one of hitler's first actions was to outlaw private gun ownership in the country, first for jews and then for everyone. somehow I don't see the donald seeking to disarm murrica.

The comparison is overdrawn if we consider how the two men came to power. Unlike Hitler, Trump never tried to seize power by force; he has not spent a decade calling for violence against entire peoples and nations; and he does not speak of building an empire beyond America’s shores.

read your history, son.

<WellThere>

Unless theyre woman/kid beaters/rapers, or the Bengals, youve got to be a real piece of shit to cheer on injuries.

Now you are stuck with Bradley McDougalds can ass at safety
Dude has been playing well in Earls spot. Why did Tampa not resign him? Was he just playing awful or what? I think we got him for like 2 million. Pretty cheap for a guy with, what, 2 years of starting experience?

Hes a national treasure.

yea, c'mon ralph.
hitlers rise to power took years of political maneuvering,
filled with ups and downs.
Trump ran for office and won. boom.

also, one of hitler's first actions was to outlaw private gun ownership in the country, first for jews and then for everyone. somehow I don't see the donald seeking to disarm murrica.

The comparison is overdrawn if we consider how the two men came to power. Unlike Hitler, Trump never tried to seize power by force; he has not spent a decade calling for violence against entire peoples and nations; and he does not speak of building an empire beyond America’s shores.

read your history, son.

Don't need to read it, I lived with people who lived it and I lived through the results. Hitler claimed the press was lying just like Trump. He denied what he did just like trump. Hitler capitalized on racism and blamed the country's troubles on the Jews while Trump blamed the Mexicans and the Blacks. Even Trumps campaign slogan was taken directly out of the mouth of Adolph Hitler as Hitler promised to Make Germany Great Again. I shouldn't have won't respond to any other political comments in this thread as it is not the place.

Unless theyre woman/kid beaters/rapers, or the Bengals, youve got to be a real piece of shit to cheer on injuries.
A tiny bit more harsh than I would have put it perhaps (I probably would have gone with "fucking idiot") but yeah. Injuries take away from the league. I honestly hated it when V. Miller and J. Houston got hurt even though I "hate" their teams. To be the best I think you should have to beat the best or you don't deserve the title.

Maualuga goes hard in the motherfucking paint. At a bar at 830am, refuses to pay a $40 tab, chokes a bitch, and is now unemployed.

Don't need to read it, I lived with people who lived it and I lived through the results. Hitler claimed the press was lying just like Trump. He denied what he did just like trump. Hitler capitalized on racism and blamed the country's troubles on the Jews while Trump blamed the Mexicans and the Blacks. Even Trumps campaign slogan was taken directly out of the mouth of Adolph Hitler as Hitler promised to Make Germany Great Again. I shouldn't have won't respond to any other political comments in this thread as it is not the place.
giphy.gif

Tweets ain't loading for me

<31>

Maualuga goes hard in the motherfucking paint. At a bar at 830am, refuses to pay a $40 tab, chokes a bitch, and is now unemployed.

Even former Bungles players are convicts in waiting

Dude has been playing well in Earls spot. Why did Tampa not resign him? Was he just playing awful or what? I think we got him for like 2 million. Pretty cheap for a guy with, what, 2 years of starting experience?
He thought he was gonna get a big payday for having a mediocre at best season last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back