NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
First action since like 2014, last week for dion.

He straight embarrassed the LT and put him on roller blades and bull rushed him straight towards the QBill have to find a gif
I envy Seattles defensive coaching. Id love to send Nortons can ass back there.

Welcome to the Peterman era

<Goldie11>

<FookIsThatGuy>

{<jordan}
They hate Tygod.

RIP Eli.

There were multiple assclowns in this thread attacking me for criticizing Tyrod only a couple years ago. I won't name names but you can posters know who you are.

There were multiple assclowns in this thread attacking me for criticizing Tyrod only a couple years ago. I won't name names but you can posters know who you are.
Tyrod isn't the problem with that team lmao. They gave Marcell Dareus away for a 6th rounder and have given up 500 yards rushing in the 2 games since. Starts at the very top - Gm, HC, OC

Tygod can fulfill his destiny and come on down to Denver.

Tyrod isn't the problem with that team lmao. They gave Marcell Dareus away for a 6th rounder and have given up 500 yards rushing in the 2 games since. Starts at the very top - Gm, HC, OC

He can't throw the ball. He has to be the least accurate QB in the league. He's just not good at the position at the pro level.

He can't throw the ball. He has to be the least accurate QB in the league. He's just not good at the position at the pro level.
He's a lot better then many QBs starting in the league.

He's a lot better then many QBs starting in the league.

Not at throwing the ball. He can't even complete a 15 yard out route. He's awful.

If you want someone to hand the ball off 50 times a game, then sure he's fine.

Not at throwing the ball. He can't even complete a 15 yard out route. He's awful.

Yea I'm sure a guy completing 64% of his passes is the least accurate qb in the league (I know checkdown). I bet people can't even name his receiving options when Jordan Mathews and Clay were out.

He's not a world beater, but he's a mediocre qb in a league with plenty of terrible QBs. Or just ignore the fact that the Bills were a top 10 offense last year with a pretty shallow cast, without providing any facts for your silly argument.

They trade his top WR this year and surround him with a line that can’t block and a garbage OC. Don’t think he was the problem there.

Bills need to change OC’s imo. They went from a power run blocking scheme and had one of the best rushing attacks to a zone blocking scheme and now can’t run the ball anymore. Hard to do anything when facing 3rd and long every drive.

Some team will next year will design an offense to fit into his strengths.

Bills need to change OC’s imo. They went from a power run blocking scheme and had one of the best rushing attacks to a zone blocking scheme and now can’t run the ball anymore. Hard to do anything when facing 3rd and long every drive.

Dunno man, I can't believe a speed option to Mike Tolbert didn't work.

Dunno man, I can't believe a speed option to Mike Tolbert didn't work.
The front office gets a lot of the blame as well. They've dumped or traded a ton of talent and now it’s finally showing.

Now my dawg kelvin Benjamin can shine again.

Tyrod is pretty much peronified mediocrity at the QB position.
Maybe McDermott just wants to see what he has in Peterman.though that move would be a bit early since Muffalo still has theoretical po chances

No team runs those offenses anymore. You have to be able to stand in the pocket and deliver somewhat accurate passes. Can't check down, run or throw deep bombs all day. If you could, RGIII and Tebow would still be in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back