NFL Discussion v57: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cooper

Is Carr/King Crab the greatest duo ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys are being colossal fair weather pussies about this.
I hope you are right. The dude just doesn't inspire confidence and when he looks good it is a pleasant surprise. He has had 20 starts to show that he is undoubtedly a starting level QB and it still doesn't look like he is.

Matt Ryan cant even score against this fat hipster patricias defense, absolute garbage.

Patriots taking the "they won't call PI every play (or at all)" defensive approach....

Wow you guys are being colossal fair weather pussies about this.
Decent chance, but I'm for throwing whatever shit sticks against the wall and so far Siemian is forming quite the pile.

Their defense has a W over scam.
slack-imgs.jpg

Their defense has a W over scam.
So does a random racist journo and a Dell laptop, so if we're keeping count of Cam's L's lets not start at the top or we'll be here for a while

So does a random racist journo and a Dell laptop, so if we're keeping count of Cam's L's lets not start at the top or we'll be here for a while

Semen was garbage in that game last year too rofl, Canthers kicker did more for that Bronco win than Semens can ass.

Semen was garbage in that game last year too rofl, Canthers kicker did more for that Bronco win than Semens can ass.
Lmfao @ a #1 pick counting on his kicker to win a game against a team that didnt make the yoffs.

Gronk saw a squirrel. And then he saw a pass.

Lmfao @ a #1 pick counting on his kicker to win a gam against a team that didnt make the yoffs.

Lots of shame in losing by 1 on the road to the defending superbowl champs lmao. For someone calling others "colossal pussies" you're really bent out of shape over people calling for a 7th round pick who's playing like shit to be benched.

Semen's a fellow Armenian Assassin, so it pains me to say you'll never win a sb with him. Dude's a stopgap on the way to a real qb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back