NFL Discussion V51: Take a Knee

Do you stand for the anthem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a good troll knows how to keep the bait hooked...alas you have no understanding of this concept...

Yeah now you're just going off on some nonsense now. It's getting worse for you....

wvL3_y.gif

Doc Holiday is the GOAT

ravens had the worst loss I've ever seen, but a lot of AFC teams lost today so that makes it feel a little better. Next week vs. steelers is big.
Things are bad when Flacco gets replaced by Mallett

So.... I'm not alone am I in thinking it's weird how teams that are normally powerhouses (Pats, Packers, Seahawks in recent memory, Ravens, Steelers)... seem to be... struggling/slow out of the gate.

So.... I'm not alone am I in thinking it's weird how teams that are normally powerhouses (Pats, Packers, Seahawks in recent memory, Ravens, Steelers)... seem to be... struggling/slow out of the gate.
Someone here already said that USADA testing is to blame.

Nah its definitely a real thing. Were going to have some team turnovers very soon.

Pats have to be concerned about their defense moving forward.

Pats have to be concerned about their defense moving forward.

I'm way more concerned about the Ravens facing the whole AFC South than I was before the season started.

Watson is a legit playmaker.

Titans have that division on lock imo.

TBH it really shouldn't be that surprising. The Pats, Packers, Ravens and Steelers have become overly reliant on their star QB for success and in doing so have allowed the rest of their team to fall by the waist side. That may have worked for several years but now these elite QBs are old and the GMs have done a terrible job of acquiring talent to sustain their previous success.

The Seahawks are finally paying for their longstanding neglect towards their offensive line. The dam broke so to speak and now we're seeing the disaster unfold.

Last edited:
TBH it really shouldn't be that surprising. The Pats, Packers, Ravens and Steelers have become too overly reliant on their star QB for success and in doing so have allowed the rest of their team to fall by the waist side. That may have worked for several years but now these elite QBs are old and the GMs have done a terrible job of acquiring talent to sustain their previous success.

The Seahawks are finally paying for their longstanding neglect towards their offensive line. The dam broke so to speak and now we're seeing the disaster unfold.
As a Pack fan I blame TT not resigning guys like Heyward, Sitton, and Lang.

Titans have that division on lock imo.

They have the most solid roster in the AFC south.
Their Defense worries me.They couldnt even get pressure on that putrid SEA o line yesterday.
i thought they would be better than that coming into the season.

Generally though the NFL is kind of a shitshow currently.
Even the 2 undefeated teams left don't look all that dominant

btw
whens it time to admit that Rapeis is just a reaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy poor mans Brett Favre?

Last edited:
Took big balls for the guy from the Steelers to be the only one from his team to stand today.

Hespect. Hopefully theres no issues in the lockerroom between who does/doesnt.
That man served for his country and is also a "man of color". If any of his teammates have a problem with it they can fuck the fuck off.

Finally, after a whole week... Football is back on tonight! Who's excited, boys!?

That man served for his country and is also a "man of color". If any of his teammates have a problem with it they can fuck the fuck off.

He stood out by himself, but he wasn't alone

crop_exact_AP_17267632686424.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back