NFL Discussion V51: Take a Knee

Do you stand for the anthem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to watch Trent wash out of the CFL.

Might as well send your entire fantasy team down there lmao
If Howard keeps not being a can and I leave Cam on the bench itll be alright.

I'm still kicking myself for drafting Stephen Diggs and cutting him before week 1.

Fuck me

Rofl at cutting niggs. You should kneel for such a move.

I'm still kicking myself for drafting Stephen Diggs and cutting him before week 1.

Fuck me
lmao. This is almost as bad as not setting your line up all year. You may want to quit fantasy.

Probably just to save face for replacing him with even worse QBs.

He actually did this all last year, during Kaep's protest. He's a liberal guy and terrible at the PR thing, so I think he's too dumb to pull off a PR stunt like that.

He actually did this all last year, during Kaep's protest. He's a liberal guy and terrible at the PR thing, so I think he's too dumb to pull off a PR stunt like that.
Pre planning for cutting him. Even smarter.

(Im just talking shit.)

I can't wait to watch Trent wash out of the CFL.
LOL this Wikipedia section has me dying
Saskatchewan Roughriders[edit]
In July 2017, the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League added Richardson to their negotiation list.[59] The following month, Richardson announced his decision to not sign with the team.[60] However, he eventually signed with the team on September 26, 2017.

I could just see it going down like

Trent: Nah
CFL: Fuck you then
Trent: lol jk

LOL this Wikipedia section has me dying

I could just see it going down like

Trent: Nah
CFL: Fuck you then
Trent: lol jk

Ha, pretty much, he probably thought he thought was going to get an offer from, like, the Jets any day.
He might be half decent, it's a more open game, and Saskatchewan is right in the mix. They also have my highlight of the season so far.
giphy-downsized-large-29.gif

The rest of the world is embarrassed for you Americans right now, what a sad state of affairs tbh.

What exactly are the players protesting? Racial inequality? The comments by Trump? Police brutality?

Personally, I'm taking a knee in protest of the fuckin Chargers being in LA

Apparently the citizens of LA beat you to it lol.

I'm pretty sure kickball gets a better crowd at the stadium than the fuckin Chargers. The stubhub center being a black hole when the raiders play there is gonna be hilarious

lmao @ asking for a refund over players kneeling. Those cans should share a safe space with @PUO3

All thse assholes burning jerseys and renouncing fandom (for a few weeks tops) actually think they're taking a stand against something and it's adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back