NFL Discussion V51: Take a Knee

Do you stand for the anthem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go tit for tat. I never take the "stfu you idiot" route when I can't think of any more points to make.
I thought it was funny that women were brought into this after the past year or so of Hardy and Elliot posts lol

I'll go tit for tat. I never take the "stfu you idiot" route when I can't think of any more points to make.
Here's what actually happens, without fail, at least once a week.

Everyone itt laughing at some ridiculous cowboys shit

You get triggered and jump to their defense

Someone tries to explain why we're laughing at some ridiculous cowboys shit

You refuse to accept it and jump through every hoop imaginable to make your defense sound logical

It's ok that you teared up when Jerreh's cameraman was forced to get a front and center shot of him smirking into the camera while kneeling, followed by his players lifting him up to stand for the anthem. "That's my team" you say to yourself. "That's how it should be done." And all without a sense of irony.

Here's what actually happens, without fail, at least once a week.

Everyone itt laughing at some ridiculous cowboys shit

You get triggered and jump to their defense

Someone tries to explain why we're laughing at some ridiculous cowboys shit

You refuse to accept it and jump through every hoop imaginable to make your defense sound logical

It's ok that you teared up when Jerreh's cameraman was forced to get a front and center shot of him smirking into the camera while kneeling, followed by his players lifting him up to stand for the anthem. "That's my team" you say to yourself. "That's how it should be done." And all without a sense of irony.

Again, you are leaving out the part where you are in the minority of people with their tight little panties in a wad. Most people agree they did it the right way. I said all the owners are doing that shit for publicity, that's blatantly obvious. I also said YOU don't get to decide how and why people choose to protest. You seem to have a bad case of butthurt because I called you out on that. I'm just white knighting the Cowboys because I think you are an idiot for demanding they protest how you want them to. Whic is exactly what the people on the opposite side of you are doing. "DO IT MY WAY OR ELSE"

I don't give a shit how Jerry does or does not protest. The entire team decided they wanted to kneel for unity and stand for the anthem. If that gets you all in your feelings then I'm sorry bud.

If you don't think that you can support unity and the flag, all with out a sense of Irony, then I don't know what the fuck to tell you other than it would seem you don't care about the cause, just the argument.

Oh, and once AGAIN you make ZERO points about the subject, you just attack me personally. Your ad hominem is the only thing Dizzying around here

Death, Taxes, and Revo hopping into a conversation over and over an not adding a thing lol

YOU STFU

Eh, I hate Jed York. But the one smart thing he did to get fans back on his side was back Kaepernick all the way // Match his donation // stand by the protest last year when no one else was.

>>Idc what side of the protest he is picking, just respect that he went against 31 other owners at that time.
Probably just to save face for replacing him with even worse QBs.

Death, Taxes, and Revo hopping into a conversation over and over an not adding a thing lol

YOU STFU
Don't care how long your stupid posts are but they're doing much of the same. lmao

Don't care how long your stupid posts are but they're doing much of the same. lmao

Oh, did I pull the string far enough to get an actual phrase out of you?

I mean, if you want to take up for the guy who said Trump has integrity, be my guest. He apparently can say that AND decide how people show their support.

Man, are we sure what side of the debate Dizzy is on?

Dizzy is N. Korean.

It's so easy to piss him off it's not even funny. He loves to throw damn tantrums about me getting upset. It's hilarious. Any time I disagree with anything Cowboys related, I'm just a huge homer.

Sorry, yes the NFL owners are all doing this shit for publicity to trick the fans into thinking "Ok, well they are still with us even if the president is trippin' "

Also, there's at least 53 guys on the field who don't have a concern at all about fan perception, and showed their support for unity AND the flag, and Dizzy has to turn into a straight up snowflake about it.

Again, you are leaving out the part where you are in the minority of people with their tight little panties in a wad. Most people agree they did it the right way. I said all the owners are doing that shit for publicity, that's blatantly obvious. I also said YOU don't get to decide how and why people choose to protest. You seem to have a bad case of butthurt because I called you out on that. I'm just white knighting the Cowboys because I think you are an idiot for demanding they protest how you want them to. Whic is exactly what the people on the opposite side of you are doing. "DO IT MY WAY OR ELSE"

I don't give a shit how Jerry does or does not protest. The entire team decided they wanted to kneel for unity and stand for the anthem. If that gets you all in your feelings then I'm sorry bud.

If you don't think that you can support unity and the flag, all with out a sense of Irony, then I don't know what the fuck to tell you other than it would seem you don't care about the cause, just the argument.

Oh, and once AGAIN you make ZERO points about the subject, you just attack me personally. Your ad hominem is the only thing Dizzying around here

Oh, did I pull the string far enough to get an actual phrase out of you?

I mean, if you want to take up for the guy who said Trump has integrity, be my guest. He apparently can say that AND decide how people show their support.

Man, are we sure what side of the debate Dizzy is on?

It's so easy to piss him off it's not even funny. He loves to throw damn tantrums about me getting upset. It's hilarious. any time I disagree with anything Cowboys related, I'm just a huge homer.

Sorry, yes the NFL owners are all doing this shit for publicity to trick the fans into thinking "Ok, well they are still with us even if the president is trippin' "

Also, there's at least 53 guys on the field who don't have a concern at all about fan perception, and showed their support for unity AND the flag, and Dizzy has to turn into a straight up snowflake about it.
You still going?

What was it your were saying about acting like a woman? Lol

Lol so many people are bitching about the anthem protests. You can beat a child til his balls are black and blue, but god forbid you take a knee for the anthem

You still going?

What was it your were saying about acting like a woman? Lol

I was saying you don't debate the points, but just go straight to name calling. Like you did, like... a lot. I tried to get down on your level. It obviously doesn't work. People post a video of Jerry looking at a camera, then a clip of him "looking for a camera" (hey "numbnuts" there's a camera 4 foot in front of him directly on his face..you know, the one that's recording him waving his hand for someone to come here, why is he "hunting down" another one) and then god forbid he smile in the camera.

For the record, I feel you probably shouldn't judge how someone else protests/show support/etc.. when I'm assuming you haven't done dick at all for either cause. At that point, you're just sitting back and judging. Much worse than "waffling" imo

99 percent of these people are "waffling" none of them gave two cold shits about protesting until Trump said something. How long was Von Miller kneeling? Or was he waffling the entire time too?

Lol so many people are bitching about the anthem protests. You can beat a child til his balls are black and blue, but god forbid you take a knee for the anthem

Lol but don't you DARE kneel in prayer for unity AND stand up for the anthem. Whew. That's just pure bs, if we are being honest.

It's so easy to piss him off it's not even funny.
<{Joewithit}>
I was saying you don't debate the points, but just go straight to name calling. Like you did, like... a lot. I tried to get down on your level. It obviously doesn't work. People post a video of Jerry looking at a camera, then a clip of him "looking for a camera" (hey "numbnuts" there's a camera 4 foot in front of him directly on his face..you know, the one that's recording him waving his hand for someone to come here, why is he "hunting down" another one) and then god forbid he smile in the camera.

For the record, I feel you probably shouldn't judge how someone else protests/show support/etc.. when I'm assuming you haven't done dick at all for either cause. At that point, you're just sitting back and judging. Much worse than "waffling" imo

99 percent of these people are "waffling" none of them gave two cold shits about protesting until Trump said something. How long was Von Miller kneeling? Or was he waffling the entire time too?
Lol but don't you DARE kneel in prayer for unity AND stand up for the anthem. Whew. That's just pure bs, if we are being honest.
<{Joewithit}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back