NFL Discussion V50: Just win baby

Can the Raiders win the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lul Packers D give Bengals their first TD. I'm not even surprise. Capers D has reach a new level of incompetence.

Alex Smith MVP looms
053017-Carr-cp.jpg
P

lul Packers D give Bengals their first TD. I'm not even surprise. Capers D has reach a new level of incompetence.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...defensive-special-teams-coordinators-25-years

2. Dom Capers
Tenure: 14 years, average rank 12.6
Teams coached: 1992-94 Steelers, 1999-2000 Jaguars, 2007 Dolphins, 2009-present Packers

Capers' Packers defenses have been extremely inconsistent, going from second in DVOA in 2009 and 2010 to 25th in 2011 and then back to eighth in 2012. His Steelers defenses were stronger, ranking first overall in both 1993 and 1994. Capers also has seven years as a head coach, with Vic Fangio as his defensive coordinator, which are not included in the average rank above. His Panthers had the remarkable accomplishment of ranking fifth in defensive DVOA as a 1995 expansion team, but the Texans had below-average defense in all four of the years Capers and Fangio were there.

He had Cutler's can ass padding his stats for 7 seasons twice a year

Rivers is color blind?

I had to miss the entire second half of the Giants game. 61 yarder? Woooof

Rivers had a wide open TD lmao

That Kareem Hunt run is amazing. People dont realize how infuriating that is for a defense.

And...Peters on the board!

<3>

Pats losing would have made me very happy too. Seeing the Ravens get Jagstomped was kinda nice though.
'05, never forgive, never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back