NFL Discussion V49: 1 down 18 more to go

Is Cutler the best QB in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to see a better angle , but seems like a really shitty way to end a amazing game

Give the quote its author..?
Go back and check his draft projections and breakdowns, he had a shit ton of people saying he was too small for the position. Despite ridiculous tape and workouts.

I like Goff. Hope he has a good career
Say what you will about the Rams offense, but they gave him a great weapon at WR and RB. He should get the time to grow he needs, and that defense has his back.

Go back and check his draft projections and breakdowns, he had a shit ton of people saying he was too small for the position. Despite ridiculous tape and workouts.
I'm just going to guess Mel Kiper

Need to see a better angle , but seems like a really shitty way to end a amazing game

Doesnt look like he ever broke stride. I think the refs were just calling it because Taylor got so much seperation there.

Notice how they didn't show any other replays live besides the shitty angle one

I had Goff rated way above Wentz. Ate some crow after year 1 (still down on Wentz). But some of the throws he made tonight show why I loved him as a prospect - Absolute perfect ball placement. His accuracy vs Wentz isn't even a debate.

Didn't hurt him that much since he was drafted at 13. It's not like it dropped him out of the first round.

Didn't hurt him that much since he was drafted at 13. It's not like it dropped him out of the first round.
Never said it did. Just amusing how such a dominant player got downgraded over 2" of height and not being fat as fuck.

3 first round defensive linemen and we didn't get a sack for the second game already :mad:

The one time I don't watch Thursday night football, the game turns to be really entertaining. SMH

Say what you will about the Rams offense, but they gave him a great weapon at WR and RB. He should get the time to grow he needs, and that defense has his back.

That defense just gave up 39 to Brian Hoyer.

That defense just gave up 39 to Brian Hoyer.
I feel like this game is an anomaly. Thursday's are weird. They haven't played any good teams yet, so time will tell.

That was a good Pac-12 game between the UCLA Rams and the CAL 49ers last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back