NFL Discussion V49: 1 down 18 more to go

Is Cutler the best QB in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't let Newhouse protect my worst enemy.

While Watson is trash, he's gone against Lawrence, Bosa, and Ingram.

Not exactly an apples to apples comparison.
Thats fair. Wilkerson, Leonard Williams, Orakpo, Derick Morgan arent bums though.

There was huge concern that this guy was a massive liability so seeing him play well, even dominant thus far, is pretty crazy shit.
The news about Bradford aint too good. "Non contact injury" that progressively got worse. No chance this guy plays 6 more games

Yeah I saw that he was having success

Don't care, he'll still get Carr killed eventually. Cans never stop becoming cans, and he was a monumental one
Dont you put that juju on the future GOAT. His legs are brittle.

Newhouse getting really good the season after leaving the Giants as the team's OL is in shambles burns my soul

Since joining Miami

Jay Cutler

Wins = 1
TD"s = 1
INT's = 0
Losses = 0

Boom

Don't forget, undefeated in Super Bowls. GOATler.

Thats fair. Wilkerson, Leonard Williams, Orakpo, Derick Morgan arent bums though.

There was huge concern that this guy was a massive liability so seeing him play well, even dominant thus far, is pretty crazy shit.

Dont you put that juju on the future GOAT. His legs are brittle.
39 TD's and only 5 INT's this year.

That's my prediction for Carr, will finish right behind Cutler/Winston in the MVP race.

Von showing up on the injury report with a knee injury. Wonder why?

Man those hits piss me off. I think that shit should be an ejection.

I know Cushing lost a season due to that, I cant think of what other big time player did also.

39 TD's and only 5 INT's this year.

That's my prediction for Carr, will finish right behind Cutler/Winston in the MVP race.
Bucs vs Raiders SB rematch. Loser pays the bar tab.

t5dPiO.gif

Bucs vs Raiders SB rematch. Loser pays the bar tab.

t5dPiO.gif
Raiders beat Miami in AFC title game?

You know what Cutler/Jameis/Carr have in common this year?

Losses = 0
INT's = 0

amazing

Cowturd has been going in on NYG.

Last edited:
This is what the TNF, MNF, and Sunday night primetime games should have been this year. Should also switch MNF to just one

Week 1
TNF- Chiefs/Pats
SNF - Raider/Titans
MNF - Seahawks/Packers

Week 2
TNF- Dolphins/Chargers
SNF - Packers/Falcons
MNF - Broncos/Cowboys

Week 3
TNF - Bucs/Vikings
SNF - Saints/Panthers
MNF - Dolphins/Jets

Week 4
TNF - Raiders/Broncos
SNF - Steelers/Ravens
MNF - Bears/Packers

Week 5
TNF - Pats/Bucs
SNF - Ravens/Raiders
MNF - Packers/Cowboys

Week 6
TNF - Chargers/Raiders
SNF - Steelers/Chiefs
MNF - Patriots/Jets

Week 7
TNF - Saints/Packers
SNF - Dolphins/Jets
MNF - Chiefs/Raiders

Week 8
TNF - Panthers/Bucs
SNF - Broncos/Chiefs
MNF - Dolphins/Ravens

Week 9
TNF - Bucs/Saints
SNF - Raiders/Dolphins
MNF - Chiefs/Cowboys

Week 10
TNF - Packers/Bears
SNF - Cowboys/Falcons
MNF - Patriots/Broncos

Week 11
TNF - Pats/Raiders
SNF - Bucs/Dolphins
MNF - Falcons/Seahwaks

Week 12
Thanksgiving - Lions/Vikings
Thanksgiving - Cowboys/Ravens
Thanksgiving - Bucs/Falcons
SNF - Dolphins/Patriots
MNF - Raiders/Broncos

Week 13
TNF - Cowboys/Redskins
SNF - Bucs/Packers
MNF - Dolphins/Broncos

Week 14
TNF - Saints/Falcons
SNF - Raiders/Chiefs
MNF - Patriots/Dolphins

Week 15
TNF - Cowboys/Raiders
SNF - Patriots Steelers
MNF - Bucs/Falcons

Week 16
TNF - Seahawks/Cowboys
SNF - Dolphins/Chiefs
MNF - Falcons/Saints

Week 17
SNF - Chiefs/Broncos

Would be the GOAT primetime schedule for a season imo.

That was my dude in the draft. Favorite receiver in the league currently.

That said, Karl Joseph will try to decapitate him again.

Cowturd has been going in on NYG.

He's s bit off here. The offense was killing it for the most part under McAdoo when he was OC, dragging the defense along. Was Eli turning the ball over? Sure. But they were scoring a lot and keeping games close. Then they go out and get OV, Snacks, and Jenkins, some defensive draft picks start to pan out like Collins and Kennard, and hopes are high. Then it's like the offense and defense decided to flip. Offense is now shit while the defense is giving them every chance to stay in the game.

The O line is holding the team back, first and foremost. Then McAdoo. Then Eli. The OL was looking solid heading into 2015. Will Beatty was healthy and coming off a great 2014, Pugh was moving to LG, Richburg was back at C, Geoff Schwartz was at RG, and Flowers was at RT where he belongs. Then Beatty got hurt in the offseason and Flowers had to move to LT. Schwartz, who cannot stop talking shit about his old teammates now, couldn't stay healthy and John Jerry had to go in. It's been brutal ever since Beatty went down.

The whole unit has regressed from bad to abysmal and Eli is shook because of it.

He's s bit off here. The offense was killing it for the most part under McAdoo when he was OC, dragging the defense along. Was Eli turning the ball over? Sure. But they were scoring a lot and keeping games close. Then they go out and get OV, Snacks, and Jenkins, some defensive draft picks start to pan out like Collins and Kennard, and hopes are high. Then it's like the offense and defense decided to flip. Offense is now shit while the defense is giving them every chance to stay in the game.

The O line is holding the team back, first and foremost. Then McAdoo. Then Eli. The OL was looking solid heading into 2015. Will Beatty was healthy and coming off a great 2014, Pugh was moving to LG, Richburg was back at C, Geoff Schwartz was at RG, and Flowers was at RT where he belongs. Then Beatty got hurt in the offseason and Flowers had to move to LT. Schwartz, who cannot stop talking shit about his old teammates now, couldn't stay healthy and John Jerry had to go in. It's been brutal ever since Beatty went down.

The whole unit has regressed from bad to abysmal and Eli is shook because of it.
Eli gets too many passes imo. The dude has been a turnover machine for a large portion of his career.

Line getting him killed certainly escalates his issues though.

Last edited:
Eli gets too many passes imo. The dude has been a turnover machine for a large portion of his career.

Line getting him killed certainly escalates his issues though.

He is what he is at this point. Aging immobile guy who can make bad decisions, especially under pressure. McAdoo needs to help out the line with more TE and RB blocks and chips instead of letting one lf the worst LTs in football go 1v1 vs Ziggy Ansah the whole game. They haven't even played close to the best pass rushers on their schedule yet and they look helpless.

unpopular opinion but cowherd has been killing it lately
I dunno, he's been coming off extra brash know-it-all to me lately, the beginning of the football season brings out the worst in him, and I find him a little insufferable most of the time anyway. Better than Whitlock or Bayless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back