NFL Discussion v48: Sandy Eggo is Now Loss Angeles

Better name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witten may be 85, but these 24 year olds still can't cover him. It baffles my mind how he get's open, because he catches it and then he's running at a snail's pace.
I think people have seen what a big guy like Gronk can do to them (DBs especially) and everyone knows strength is the last thing to go in athletes. I remember Witten last year had a play where he drug like 4 DBs on his back an extra 2-3 yards to get a first down.

I agree with feeding Dez, my issue is how they do it. They try to get him going early, they do try to feed him...but they do it with low percentage passes. They need to run more slants, come backs, screens...anything...not 40 yard double moves deep down the sideline

He works really hard.

That he does, my friend. That he does.

I was stunned when Witten caught that TD because the camera was kind of panning away and you saw Zeke run over and Zeke and Witten had their own little special handshake they did.

I was absolutely shocked Jason even knew how to have fun during the game.

That he does, my friend. That he does.

I was stunned when Witten caught that TD because the camera was kind of panning away and you saw Zeke run over and Zeke and Witten had their own little special handshake they did.

I was absolutely shocked Jason even knew how to have fun during the game.

I didn't watch the game, ya know, power out and all.

If you watched the game, he was wide open twice on endzone throws, where dak threw it way over his head.

There's that play up there where Dez burnt him bad, and Dak didn't see him.

The one he caught on JJ in the endzone but he didn't get his foot down, the refs missed a blatant PI

DJfIylWXUAAkmlm.jpg:large

The PI they actually called was suspect, but he got away with a few plays that were way worse.
So no?

Witten may be 85, but these 24 year olds still can't cover him. It baffles my mind how he get's open, because he catches it and then he's running at a snail's pace.
Usually doesnt matter if hes covered. Some of the greatest hands of all time.
are you hating on beasley and witten? Witten is a catching machine.
You are really sensitive if you think thats hating.

No, Im not hating. Im saying those two arent remotely close to Dez right now.

Usually doesnt matter if hes covered. Some of the greatest hands of all time.

You are really sensitive if you think thats hating.

No, Im not hating. Im saying those two arent remotely close to Dez right now.

agree.

And you need to lynch doing a flip as your AV

So the rams will move within 13 years of spending 2.5 billion on a new stadium? A stadium that will be owned by their owner and will hold the superbowl and tons of other events. lmao. What did Forbes value the Rams just recently and that's based entirely from being LA.
Half of that 2.5 billion is from revenue sharing from other teams that Forbes includes in their valuations.

I'd argue the Broncos didn't look stellar either
Scrappy divisional game where a lot of weird shit happened.

If you watched it Denver looked pretty good for about 50 minutes lol.

One bogus turnover changed everything.

I'm just hoping Big Ron is out there on Sunday. The line started to suffer when he went out at the end of the 3rd.

Must football season. Cushing suspended for PED's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back