NFL Discussion v48: Sandy Eggo is Now Loss Angeles

Better name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just tossed your argument out of the window. AT&T Park is fantastic.
Growing up in the PNW I am partial to Safeco.. I just can't imagine playing right field and having to play goofy bounces off that thing in San Fran.

Kroenke doesnt care. Hes building a sports and entertainment mecca.
The Chargers will be in that stadium too right? Wonder how that feels, your home stadium is owned by another team's owner.

Do you see LA supporting an mediocre NFL team though? They moved from St Louis to LA in the 90s and then went back to St Louis because the town wouldn't support them and now they have two pro teams there.
They moved because the city wouldn't pay for a new stadium and since St Louis is a shitty city they promised to build one for them for free. At least know your facts before you start talking nonsense. Do you at least know that they have a different owner now? Dude is one of the richest people in the world. Do you actually think he just cares about ticket sales?

They moved because the city wouldn't pay for a new stadium and since St Louis is a shitty city they promised to build one for them for free. At least know your facts before you start talking nonsense. Do you at least know that they have a different owner now? Dude is one of the richest people in the world. Do you actually think he just cares about ticket sales?
I thought Kroenke has been owner for a couple years now?

I thought Kroenke has been owner for a couple years now?
Didn't you bring up their move from the 90s that's what I was talking about. No team is leaving LA this time.

mJQzXDR.jpg

lol they had a good back and forth in the game, Dez had some good opportunities but bad passes messed them up. Jenkins played good too, but this is just a funny pic

Last edited:
Didn't you bring up their move from the 90s that's what I was talking about. No team is leaving LA this time.
I did.

I guess I can see how they stay if the stadium makes a ton of cash with concerts and shit but I don't see the sports fans supporting both teams.. at least the Rams for now given how "meh" they've been for so many years.

mJQzXDR.jpg

lol they had a good back and forth in the game, Dez had some good opportunities but bad passes messed them up. Jenkins played good too, but this is just a funny pic
Wasn't Dez's only contribution that game from a bullshit PI call?

He had to have at least one catch, got like 5 points from him but he didn't catch a couple passes he probably should have caught.

He had to have at least one catch, got like 5 points from him but he didn't catch a couple passes he probably should have caught.

this, dak needs to not throw to Dez to much an give him what he wants. i love dez, but we have other weapons

this, dak needs to not throw to Dez to much an give him what he wants. i love dez, but we have other weapons
I disagree, throw to Dez. I need the points.

I have another week of Bell, Gronk, and Dez getting a grand total of like 16 points between them while my goddamn kicker gets 15 I am going to personally punch them all in the face.

If you watched the game, he was wide open twice on endzone throws, where dak threw it way over his head.

There's that play up there where Dez burnt him bad, and Dak didn't see him.

The one he caught on JJ in the endzone but he didn't get his foot down, the refs missed a blatant PI

DJfIylWXUAAkmlm.jpg:large

The PI they actually called was suspect, but he got away with a few plays that were way worse.

What pass should Dez have caught, that he didn't? The beginning of your sentence implies you didn't even see the game, let alone know he didn't catch some passes he should have.

What pass should Dez have caught, that he didn't? The beginning of your sentence implies you didn't even see the game, let alone know he didn't catch some passes he should have.
I know he was thrown to like 9 times and only caught 2 and I swear I saw one that he probably should have caught in the end zone.

I know he was thrown to like 9 times and only caught 2 and I swear I saw one that he probably should have caught in the end zone.

The one that was 5 feet over his out reached arms, the one where Jenkins grabbed his facemask and he didn't get his foot down, or the one where dez had to dive and still just barely got his finger tips, of his fully extended arms, on the ball?

The numbers look bad, but I swear Dez was putting the screws to Jenkins for the most part. Doesn't matter anyways, the pic of "Jack Rabbit" praying to allah in the middle of the game is awesome, no matter the stat line.

The one that was 5 feet over his out reached arms, the one where Jenkins grabbed his facemask and he didn't get his foot down, or the one where dez had to dive and still just barely got his finger tips, of his fully extended arms, on the balls?

The numbers look bad, but I swear Dez was putting the screws to Jenkins for the most part. Doesn't matter anyways, the pic of "Jack Rabbit" praying to allah in the middle of the game is awesome, no matter the stat line.
I'm just annoyed with Dez right now. Every year in Fantasy I don't pick him and he fucking torches me for like 40 points the two times I play the team with him. The year I get him Williams and Beasley starting looking like they're Megatron and Edelman combined. Driving me nuts.

85 year old Witten and Joe Dirt Beasley....?

Nah. Keep throwing to your premier WR.

Witten may be 85, but these 24 year olds still can't cover him. It baffles my mind how he get's open, because he catches it and then he's running at a snail's pace.

are you hating on beasley and witten? Witten is a catching machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back