NFL Discussion v48: Sandy Eggo is Now Loss Angeles

Better name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You suck so hard, moon.

If you cant see the biased, hectoring tone in that article then let me buy you some truth serum [whiskey] at the next game we attend thats slightly uncomfortable.

Then you can get a sunburn and sue the stadium.
I thought we were internet friends brother. This is an unsatisfying development.

I thought we were internet friends brother. This is an unsatisfying development.

Lmao

we are

Its not the design of the stadium. It seems like the location and strength of their team. The article is ridiculous.

When my local teams suck you better believe Im getting to a seat with blockage from the elements...and or just better seats

giphy.gif

Levis stadium is a complete and total failure. Its 4 years old yet looks like it was built in the 80s. Its a shit location with nightmare traffic going in and getting out. Most of the stadium is stuck in blinding sun.

Then to top it all off you have a shit team playing in it thanks to the stupid owner.

I've only ever been to night games at Levi's and apart from the retarded rent a cops it was a good time. I know it's blasphemy to say but theres no way that it's worse than candlestick.

I've only ever been to night games at Levi's and apart from the retarded rent a cops it was a good time. I know it's blasphemy to say but theres no way that it's worse than candlestick.
Saying its not worse than Candlestick cant be held as a good measuring stick. The traffic at Candlestick was horrendous as well. This is a brand new stadium that should have fixed those types of issues.

Heard on the radio that the plans for Levis were originally made for the Candlestick location, and that they didnt take into account the difference in climate for the new location. Having to revamp a brand new stadium's plans just so fans can watch the game is crazy.

Saying its not worse than Candlestick cant be held as a good measuring stick. The traffic at Candlestick was horrendous as well. This is a brand new stadium that should have fixed those types of issues.

Heard on the radio that the plans for Levis were originally made for the Candlestick location, and that they didnt take into account the difference in climate for the new location. Having to revamp a brand new stadium's plans just so fans can watch the game is crazy.
Isn't the Coliseum falling apart too though?

Plus you have to deal with the goofy baseball diamond at least until the end of September (usually not past that because, well, the A's sell all their good players off).

Isn't the Coliseum falling apart too though?

Plus you have to deal with the goofy baseball diamond at least until the end of September (usually not past that because, well, the A's sell all their good players off).
The Coliseum is a dump. Its the main reason the owners want to leave.

I dont know what that has to do with Levi's though.

The Coliseum is a dump. Its the main reason the owners want to leave.

I dont know what that has to do with Levi's though.
That California stadiums suck.

That California stadiums suck.
The Rams stadium won't suck. But this is what happens when cities in the GOAT state don't let themselves get held hostage by billionaire owners. Only shit cities do that.

The Rams stadium won't suck. But this is what happens when cities in the GOAT state don't let themselves get held hostage by billionaire owners. Only shit cities do that.
I thought the 90s were enough of a proving ground that LA is a Bruins/Trojans city and couldn't give two fucks about a mediocre or shite NFL team?

Within the next decade Rams will be moving again. God knows LA won't support a pro team that can't win, it'll be just like the Tampa Bay Rays but for football. I could see the Chargers staying longer but they were a Cal team to begin with.

I thought the 90s were enough of a proving ground that LA is a Bruins/Trojans city and couldn't give two fucks about a mediocre or shite NFL team?

Within the next decade Rams will be moving again. God knows LA won't support a pro team that can't win, it'll be just like the Tampa Bay Rays but for football. I could see the Chargers staying longer but they were a Cal team to begin with.
Rams owner is building this place with the idea of profits coming in far outweighing what ticket prices bring.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/08/1...ium-future-home-of-the-rams-and-chargers/amp/

Doesnt make sense unless youre just talking about the Raiders and Niners.
I admittedly was including that thing that looks like a relic that the Dodgers (best team in baseball lol) play in and that ridiculous brick wall in San Fran the Giants have in right field.

Rams owner is building this place with the idea of profits coming in far outweighing what ticket prices bring.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/08/1...ium-future-home-of-the-rams-and-chargers/amp/
That thing is fucking ridiculous looking.

Honestly, unless the Rams turn it around and become like the Seahawks, Patriots, or Packers and other teams they're going to have to hope to sell that place out for concerts and shit to make money I would think.

All I can remember is that Rams/Niner game last year where the stadium looked empty. Like, it looked like you could have given tickets away for free and still wouldn't be able to fill it.

So the rams will move within 13 years of spending 2.5 billion on a new stadium? A stadium that will be owned by their owner and will hold the superbowl and tons of other events. lmao. What did Forbes value the Rams just recently and that's based entirely from being LA.

I admittedly was including that thing that looks like a relic that the Dodgers (best team in baseball lol) play in and that ridiculous brick wall in San Fran the Giants have in right field.
lmao, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Just stop.

So the rams will move within 13 years of spending 2.5 billion on a new stadium? A stadium that will be owned by their owner and will hold the superbowl and tons of other events. lmao. What did Forbes value the Rams just recently and that's based entirely from being LA.
Do you see LA supporting an mediocre NFL team though? They moved from St Louis to LA in the 90s and then went back to St Louis because the town wouldn't support them and now they have two pro teams there.

That thing is fucking ridiculous looking.

Honestly, unless the Rams turn it around and become like the Seahawks, Patriots, or Packers and other teams they're going to have to hope to sell that place out for concerts and shit to make money I would think.

All I can remember is that Rams/Niner game last year where the stadium looked empty. Like, it looked like you could have given tickets away for free and still wouldn't be able to fill it.
You just tossed your argument out of the window. AT&T Park is fantastic.

I feel genuinely bad for the rest of the league that Jay Cutler had an extra week to prepare.

Do you see LA supporting an mediocre NFL team though? They moved from St Louis to LA in the 90s and then went back to St Louis because the town wouldn't support them and now they have two pro teams there.
Kroenke doesnt care. Hes building a sports and entertainment mecca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back