NFL Discussion v47: Beast Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killa Cam baby

tommen-jumping.gif

Yea not good. I was cool with losing every game as long as i got to watch him play 16
I feel it. I was pretty rustled that Oak didnt take him.

It's great to see the Darrell bevel is already in midseason game calling form. We've got a second-year offense of Lyman playing left tackle for the first time ever in his first game ever and let's drop back to throw three times.

I swear devil must have some sort of secret information I cannot explain what Carol sees in that dick bag

Yea not good. I was cool with losing every game as long as i got to watch him play 16
Same, with the qb's coming out next year i didn't mind the inevitable terrible season, i just wanted to enjoy Foster and Bowman together :(

Hyde's looking good.

inb4 he gets injured again

Hoyer may need to borrow the cart soon.

The Colts are going to be awful this year. Luck or no Luck

Flipped the rams game on. Feels so good to not see Jeff Fisher on the sideline

You know what?!? Fuck you pal. We don't need Lynch we have like 12 capable RB's now. Sure, they may all be on IR, but once they stop being perpetually injured we will get a solid 3 games out of them before they are injured again.

I'm gonna go cry in the car.

P.S. Lynch is washed up he's way too old never be the player he once was in Seattle and he'll never run over defensive lineman ever again.
Pretty sure that was the common thoughts of most here except PUO, Myself, and the rest of the life longs like Revo, Faust and not Faust at times, and macaframma Mike Ehrmantrout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back