NFL Discussion v47: Beast Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I can't believe that's a fuckin legit rule to call a timeout during a field goal attempt. That shit is just embarrassing. Imagine if Crosby was going for a shootout attempt and as he takes the puck the opposing coach calls timeout, Crosby scores but it's overruled because of a timeout. lol that's embarrassing.
No one gives a shit about hockey.

Dude, I can't believe that's a fuckin legit rule to call a timeout during a field goal attempt. That shit is just embarrassing. Imagine if Crosby was going for a shootout attempt and as he takes the puck the opposing coach calls timeout, Crosby scores but it's overruled because of a timeout. lol that's embarrassing.
It is pretty lame haha

<LikeReally5>

Keenan Allen bringing the soccer flops to the NFL in week 1.

Pretty good first week. Pats getting wrecked was funny. Cards lost and David Johnson is out for the season, so that sucks, but glad football is back.

Ingram headhunting

Lol, fuck the Chokers

5HLwQie.jpg

Sup
They locked it up second half. Similar to the Raider game you stopped commenting on.

Still a bunch of cans.

Ingram headhunting

Lol, fuck the Chokers

Should be an ejection imho. Launching at the head shouldnt even be second guessed as to what to do.

What a time to be alive.

WC team? That division is such a pile of shit that they could be a division winner with Bortles. Just depends on what the Titans are going to do. They should shut down the NFL if a wild card comes out of that division.
Ingram headhunting

Lol, fuck the Chokers

It is, but do i have to bring up the Broncos headhunting Cam multiple times in last years opening game?

They need to get Bradford to retake his picture, it's like he's staring through everyone's soul.

It is, but do i have to bring up the Broncos headhunting Cam multiple times in last years opening game?
Cam's bigger so it doesn't matter.

Why does ESPN's football broadcasts feel like some 9AM Saturday morning Div 1-AA College Broadcast?

They spent how much fucking money acquiring the rights to Monday Night to produce that garbage?

I got a 7 Day trial of SlingTV so I could watch the Broncos last night since I don't have cable and it looks like I'm not missing anything. Going to cancel that shit.

Why does ESPN's football broadcasts feel like some 9AM Saturday morning Div 1-AA College Broadcast?

They spent how much fucking money acquiring the rights to Monday Night to produce that garbage?

I got a 7 Day trial of SlingTV so I could watch the Broncos last night since I don't have cable and it looks like I'm not missing anything. Going to cancel that shit.

Lets be honest, the only reason you say that is because of that woman in the booth.

I agree, she almost made it unwatchable.

Lets be honest, the only reason you say that is because of that woman in the booth.

I agree, she almost made it unwatchable.

You know what.

She was very sharp with her play by play. She had to carry on by herself at times because Rex would sometimes clam up. She picked up a lot of little things too.

But her voice.... crikey.... Not good.

No, I was referring to the entire broadcast as whole too. It just felt 2nd rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back