NFL Discussion v44: Superbowl Sunday

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda lame post game speach by manning. I mean a legend of the game winning one final superbowl before riding off into the sunset and all he has to say is "im going to think about things while i go drink a whole lot of budweiser beers"?
Just as irrelevant as he was in the game tonight

They shut down each of the league's three best offenses consecutively in the playoffs. It's fact.

There is no fact. They aren't even Top 10 greatest defense, stop this stupidity. Seattle's in 2013 and 2014 were better, Denver's D is great no doubt, hardly legendary

12670872_809200382540250_7070543373922444117_n.jpg
That's hilarious.

Seattle's D got sonned in the SB by Brady last year with exactly the same team that Denver dominated TWICE this year. Not to mention Pittsburgh (the true best offense), Carolina (steamrolled basically the same Seattle D you're referring to for 30 something points in a half), and Green Bay. Gave Aaron Rodgers worst game of his career. It goes on and on.

Their only peers are th 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens.

Thats fair, Eli did show up when it mattered, but especially the 1st win over the undefeated NE squad. That thing was only a game because the NY Dline dominated & controlled the entire game.

And Asante Samuel dropped a gift pick 6.

Seattle's D got sonned in the SB by Brady last year with exactly the same team that Denver dominated TWICE this year. Not to mention Pittsburgh (the true best offense), Carolina (steamrolled basically the same Seattle D you're referring to for 30 something points), and Green Bay. Gave Aaron Rodgers worst game of his career. It goes on and on.

I am drunk so I can't refute or confirm these statements. But this Denver D single handedly won. The offense was a joke

cam is off to an early start as perhaps the greatest front runner of all time. he is great when they arte winning, but sucks ass when things are not going his way. and that lack of effort to get to the ball on the fumble shows he lacks the passion to ever be a true great

On the cam fumble I thought he was trying to scoop so he could still run with it, I mean it was 3rd down. And why would he be scared to get hit, he gets hit all the time.
My two cents

cam is off to an early start as perhaps the greatest front runner of all time. he is great when they arte winning, but sucks ass when things are not going his way. and that lack of effort to get to the ball on the fumble shows he lacks the passion to ever be a true great
I think that means you are racist. hhaha

Weak game. Odd assortment of calls. Drops everywhere.
Corporate event felt very corporate.

Seattle's D got sonned in the SB by Brady last year with exactly the same team that Denver dominated TWICE this year. Not to mention Pittsburgh (the true best offense), Carolina (steamrolled basically the same Seattle D you're referring to for 30 something points in a half), and Green Bay. Gave Aaron Rodgers worst game of his career. It goes on and on.

Lol

Seattle's defense got "sonned" by giving up the short passes and their nickleback broke his arm in the first quarter. Wouldn't have been a game otherwise. New England barely won.

Seattle also lost their defensive coordinator this past year.

Pittsburgh didn't have a healthy QB, the best running back in the league (they didn't have the best backup running back either), or the best receiver.

Yeah, you all can go fuck yourselves. Denver couldn't do this, Denver couldn't do this. Get FUCKED.

About 45% of Sherdog picked Denver. You seriously need to chill or you'll give yourself a stroke.

It's supposed to be a happy time but keep some perspective and understand that you had absolutely had nothing to do with this victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back