NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in the off season it looked like Denver did a good job of addressing needs and improving the offense. It was only the first preseason game, but the O looked like a tremendous pile of shit. Now with all of the injuries to the defensive line I see a bleak future.

But the season hasn't started yet so you never know. I hesitate to predict multiple Super Bowls though, don't have your optimism.

Pass protection was garbage as usual but the run blocking looked better when the 1s were in. Paradis is their best lineman and wasn't in so I'll give them the slight benefit of the doubt as outside of Watson getting blown by, most of the rush was coming up the middle. They're giving Barbre snaps in place of Garcia so that may help as well.

Tampa cut that can kicker everyone was trying to defend last year. He should go to the Vikings, Bears, or Lions.

Tampa cut that can kicker everyone was trying to defend last year. He should go to the Vikings, Bears, or Lions.
Goddammit I was wanting that to play out on Hard Knocks. That better be the only story line in the next episode.

Think I might go buy a McGOATfrey jersey today.

I think the only people defending the pick were FSU fans

I think they were saying he has the best % for FG 35 yards or less in CFB.........

How long was that Giants kicker that abused his wife and admitted it suspended for?

Matt Prater says fuck you

The McGOATfrey jerseys I wanna buy are sold out. This is blasphemy.

Waiting for marky to tell us how innocent he is

I think the only people defending the pick were FSU fans

I think they were saying he has the best % for FG 35 yards or less in CFB.........
he was the best college kicker in history, it's not even debatable.

21/22 as a freshmen
27/30 as a sophmore
21/26 as a junior

that includes 28/28 from 20-29 yds, 17/17 from 30-39 yards, 18/24 from 40-49 yards, and 5/8 from 50+

Not that Bucs fault that he turned into a headcase, all the signs were there that he'd be great and the talent's there, he just lost it mentally and now he sucks ass.

he was the best college kicker in history, it's not even debatable.

21/22 as a freshmen
27/30 as a sophmore
21/26 as a junior

that includes 28/28 from 20-29 yds, 17/17 from 30-39 yards, 18/24 from 40-49 yards, and 5/8 from 50+

Not that Bucs fault that he turned into a headcase, all the signs were there that he'd be great and the talent's there, he just lost it mentally and now he sucks ass.

Blair Walsh Syndrome. On a side note, is it kinda weird Walsh now plays for the Seahawks? I find it kinda weird.

Drafting a kicker is dumb, I don't care what round.

Drafting a kicker is dumb, I don't care what round.
124798478-495x330.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back