NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cans were arguing when a lot of us (myself included) made fun of that pick.

Think what makes it worse is they traded up to get him lol

Oh good, looks like Wolfe is done for the year now. Carted off during practice.

Aguyao cut lmao. Worst pick of the decade ?

wow

Canziel is worse

? He's at least a QB, you have to try to take a risk and get a QB, most important need... they drafted a fucking kicker high in the draft and now he's off the team (and traded assets to get that pick). That's fucking EPIC in terms of management fuck up. Who is even another kicker that was drafted as high as this guy? Has there been any?

wow

? He's at least a QB, you have to try to take a risk and get a QB, most important need... they drafted a fucking kicked high in the draft and now he's off the team. That's fucking EPIC in terms of management fuck up. Who is even another kicker that was drafted as high as this guy? Has there been any?

Yeah but Canziel talked himself into getting picked. The Browns actually liked Carr. Janikowski was picked in the first round but he's a beast

Yeah but Canziel talked himself into getting picked. The Browns actually liked Carr. Janikowski was picked in the first round but he's a beast

Wait... you're saying the browns let canziel talk them out of picking Carr in order to draft him? OK I have to agree with you: worst decision ever.

I still remember watching Janikowski kick for FSU live when they played the gators every year. Monster status.

sdDIG5K.gif

Lol glad Aguayo is finally gone. I knew when Folk was signed with a good amount of guaranteed money Aguayo was gonna have to be perfect to beat him out.

Wait... you're saying the browns let canziel talk them out of picking Carr in order to draft him? OK I have to agree with you: worst decision ever.

I still remember watching Janikowski kick for FSU live when they played the gators every year. Monster status.

They wanted Carr and he made a call to a coach saying he was ready to play for the Browns. They changed their mind and went with him.

After watching more of the games, the officiating really sucked in these games with late hits not being called as well as letting so much pass interference and holding slide. Lots of video being supplied to the league.

wow, cool!!! Some people are protesting at M&T Bank stadium (ravens) about Kaepernick not being signed and saying they want him over Mallett and that it's fucked up he's being blackballed.

that's so fucking legit. GO RAVENS!
That's SO Ravens

open-uri20150422-12561-140nmit_a7a4c09d.jpeg

Mahomes first pass, called back for holding

Also that hold I see not called a lot, is there a reason that a hold isn't called when a guy has is arm hooked like that

tamba_hali_denver_hold_no_call.jpg

Raiders have been begging for this to start being called for two years. Its fucking ridiculous.

If you watch the big dog rushers closely they get held like that so often its just crazy.

Oh good, looks like Wolfe is done for the year now. Carted off during practice.
God damn. That is a major loss. That man is a savage.

Hey buddy! How have you been? What are your expectations for your broncos this season?
Well in the off season it looked like Denver did a good job of addressing needs and improving the offense. It was only the first preseason game, but the O looked like a tremendous pile of shit. Now with all of the injuries to the defensive line I see a bleak future.

But the season hasn't started yet so you never know. I hesitate to predict multiple Super Bowls though, don't have your optimism.

After watching more of the games, the officiating really sucked in these games with late hits not being called as well as letting so much pass interference and holding slide. Lots of video being supplied to the league.
Big Mike was mugged by Thugman Jones on back to back goal line fade throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back