NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir GymTanLaundry said:
I think the skins will be alright this year. Their D has to be better this year than last. Right?

I think the skins will be alright this year. Their D has to be better this year than last. Right?

Yeah, on paper their D is better, but all phases looked putrid last night. Granted, our starters didn't even play the entire first quarter, but barely playing them in the preseason means they will be rusty when the regular season starts, and when they get injured we won't have anyone good to replace them because our back-ups are complete garbage.

Terrance Mitchell punching that ball out was amazing. Lol. Perfect form

I'll go ahead and say this about the Ravens: as long as Jimmy Smith and Joe Flacco are able to play, we're winning the fucking Super Bowl. And we might not even need Jimmy Smith, but he's been the biggest loss since we won the SB a few years ago. When he was out vs. the Pats, they lit us up and came back from two 14pt deficits to win that playoff game 35-31. When Jimmy Smith was out last year we gave up multiple games, culminating in that loss to the Steelers to knock us out of the playoffs.

With Jimmy Smith, the Ravens at least make the super bowl and probably win it in 2014. Last year, IDK if we would have won it or not, but we would have made the playoffs.

We went deep on defense in the draft and offseason, but I still want him on the field.

Flacco is obvious as he is our QB... as long as those two are healthy, we'll be fine. Unfortunately, I have like 2% confidence that Jimmy Smith lasts this season or any season now, but, whatever. Hopefully our additions on defense will make up for it... but we lost tavon young AND maurice canady, which were actually big losses. Whatever. JUST STAY HEALTHY JIMMY!!

I'll go ahead and say this about HUNTERGAYNIA

you're a piece of shit for the ages lmao.

Mahommes looks poised (I know it is against 2s and 3s). His throwinf motion is soooo short.

The future is bright; I gotta wear shades

Mahommes looks poised (I know it is against 2s and 3s). His throwinf motion is soooo short.

The future is bright; I gotta wear shades
e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51.jpg

this might be better

200_s.gif

Finally watching Hard Knocks, Jameis might be the greatest human being in the history of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back